Favorite Quotes from LWW

stronger_WM said:
Hehe yeah I like that Peter and Susan one a lot, at first I couldnt make out waht he was saying, but the 5th time i saw it (today) i finally got it ^_^

Yeah I think its. "Lucy Pevensie from the shining city of War Drobe, in the land of Spare Oom, how would it be, if you came and had TEA with ME?" im not sure if its 'if you'd come' or 'if you came' but yeah ^_^

Yeah, you've got it right. I knew I was missing a word that rhymed with tea and me there.

Curumo said:
There's more out there than mere funnies that should be enjoyed. :D

PETER: You wouldn't believe us if we told you.
PROF. KIRKE: Try me!

Hehe yeah I like that line too. HEY KIRKE. My class just finished reading the Odyssey so yeah Kirke=Enchanting Lover XD

There was also another one where Peter and Aslan are talking on the hill before Susan uses her horn, and yeah I can't remember the wording though.

Aslan: You doubt the profecy?
Peter:... no, that's just it. I'm not all who you think i am [is that right wording?]
Aslan: Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat.
Peter:..*sexay grin*

As for my favorite "serious" dialogue from the movie...

Edmund: "Peter, there's an army ready to follow you"
Peter: "I can't"
Edmund: "Aslan believed you could...and so do I"

i'm not sure if the quote is exactly correct..but i also like this part...

Susan: we used to have fun together
Lucy: yeah, till you got boring!

One of my favorite lines that didn't make the movie (which was in the book)...

Jadis: "Are you a great overgrown dwarf that has cut off its beard"
Edmund: "No, your Majesty, I never had a beard, I'm a boy."
Jadis: "A boy! Do you mean you are a Son of Adam?"
Edmund stood still, saying nothing. He was too confused by this time to understand what the question meant.
Jadis: "I see you are an idiot, whatever else you may be, Answer me, once and for all, or I shall lose my patience. Are you human?"

Corin Thunder-Fist said:
One of my favorite lines that didn't make the movie (which was in the book)...

Jadis: "Are you a great overgrown dwarf that has cut off its beard"
Edmund: "No, your Majesty, I never had a beard, I'm a boy."
Jadis: "A boy! Do you mean you are a Son of Adam?"
Edmund stood still, saying nothing. He was too confused by this time to understand what the question meant.
Jadis: "I see you are an idiot, whatever else you may be, Answer me, once and for all, or I shall lose my patience. Are you human?"

Yeah they had that in the BBC version. They cut a lot of things out that were in that one into the most recent one. I think the BBC version was truer to the book, but i like the newer one better.

i dont know, since i havent watched the movie yet, if they included in the movie what was mr. beaver said.

"Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight. At the sound of his roar sorrows will be no more. When he bares his teeth winter meets its death, and when he shakes his mane, spring will come again."

and this one:
Mrs. Beaver: You've been sneaking second helpings, haven't you?
Mr. Beaver: Well, you never know if your next meal's going to be your last. Especially with your cooking. :D :D :D

glamel said:
i dont know, since i havent watched the movie yet, if they included in the movie what was mr. beaver said.

"Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight. At the sound of his roar sorrows will be no more. When he bares his teeth winter meets its death, and when he shakes his mane, spring will come again."

and this one:
Mrs. Beaver: You've been sneaking second helpings, haven't you?
Mr. Beaver: Well, you never know if your next meal's going to be your last. Especially with your cooking. :D :D :D

I hate to spoil it for you since you haven't seen it yet, but they left out alot of the conversation between the Beavers and the children at the dam. They kept that conversation brief for some reason, they didn't even want the children to know Aslan was a lion (they left that as a surprise until they actually meet him).

Not sure why they decided to delay the release to alot of countries. I guess they had low expectations?

Corin Thunder-Fist said:
Not sure why they decided to delay the release to alot of countries. I guess they had low expectations?

actually, maybe, but i think one more reason is because there is a local movie film festival here in my country and theyre not gonna released international movie this december until all the local movies had been released, that is basically to promote the local movie industry!:D

stronger_WM said:
There was also another one where Peter and Aslan are talking on the hill before Susan uses her horn, and yeah I can't remember the wording though.

Peter:... no, that's just it. I'm not all who you think i am [is that right wording?]
Aslan: Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat.

xDD lol I love the sexy Grin part. ^_^ that is a good quote though.

Susan: Just because some man in a red coat gives you a sword it doesn't make you a hero!

I'm not quite sure about the wording but I think that's how she said it.

Then this part kind of makes me laugh everytime, even though it's supposed to be sad and all that. ^_^ Peter's facial expressions make me smile.

Peter: *holds Lucy's empty coat* *look of 'oh crap' comes over his face*
Susan: what have you done????!?!
Peter: *same look*
Susan: Lucy! Lucy! Where are you?
Lucy: Has anyone seen my coat?
Susan: *sigh*
Peter: *sigh*
Mr.Beaver: Don't worry, your brothers got you well taken care of.

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
xDD lol I love the sexy Grin part. ^_^ that is a good quote though.

Susan: Just because some man in a red coat gives you a sword it doesn't make you a hero!

I'm not quite sure about the wording but I think that's how she said it.

Then this part kind of makes me laugh everytime, even though it's supposed to be sad and all that. ^_^ Peter's facial expressions make me smile.

Peter: *holds Lucy's empty coat* *look of 'oh crap' comes over his face*
Susan: what have you done????!?!
Peter: *same look*
Susan: Lucy! Lucy! Where are you?
Lucy: Has anyone seen my coat?
Susan: *sigh*
Peter: *sigh*
Mr.Beaver: Don't worry, your brothers got you well taken care of.

Hehe yeah that was funny, but I also thought that part was unecesary because it was so short and so 'dramatic' and and it had no like importance in the story line. I guess it transitioned to 'you wont need your coats anymore' but honestly.

stronger_WM said:

omg!! that grin was H0T! lol. definitely the sexiest in the film.

stronger_WM said:
Hehe yeah that was funny, but I also thought that part was unecesary because it was so short and so 'dramatic' and and it had no like importance in the story line. I guess it transitioned to 'you wont need your coats anymore' but honestly.

Yeah, but it would be more dramatic for those who haven't read the book. For instance my little brother was on the edge of his seat during that scene because he had never read the book, and didn't know that part wasn't in it.
Oh, I nearly forgot one of my favorite parts. ^_^

Beaver:When adams flesh and adams bone *can't remember the rest of it sorry*
Susan: You know, that doesn't really rhyme.
Beaver:Yeah, bu-, your kinda missing the point!

^_^ I love the beavers.

here are others:

*lucy extends her hand*

Lucy: you shake it
Tumnus: why?
Lucy: i don't know

i also like this one...

*Peter snaps his fingers as he calls to the beaver*

Peter: tsk tsk...come on...tsk tsk. (extends his hand out)
Mr. Beaver: well i'm not gonna smell it if that's what you want

Hehe yeah. I thought that the whole 'you shake it thing' was funny the first two times, but there was this obnoxious guy in the theater today and he was laughing at EVERYTHING :mad: it was very annoying

stronger_WM said:
Hehe yeah. I thought that the whole 'you shake it thing' was funny the first two times, but there was this obnoxious guy in the theater today and he was laughing at EVERYTHING :mad: it was very annoying

I still can't figure out why everyone always laughs at the part when Susan shoots the dwarf.

Not know Queen Susan? You shall know hereafter ARGGHH!

Corin Thunder-Fist said:
I still can't figure out why everyone always laughs at the part when Susan shoots the dwarf.

Not know Queen Susan? You shall know hereafter ARGGHH!

I guess its just the fact that...she shot a midget? I don't know. XP

Back