Hogwarts

ooc:
Er..I guess. Like, what houses have what classes on what days with other houses. So people aren't in five classes at once.

ooc: yeah I was thinking we should do something like that

ic: Tabitha finished her dinner quickly and went outside the great hall to wait for Virago. she sat on the huge staircase in the entrance hall as a few people who were late for lunch came in

Tim walked slowly down the main entrance of Hogwarts and out on the steps. He thought he would visit Hagrid. So he went down to his hut but Hagrid wasnt home so he went down by the lake. He sat there looking at the marvel og Hogwarts, it was so magical and beautiful.He then looked at the glistening lake.A mermaid popped up on a rock near him. 'Hello" she said mysterisously. "Get away from me" said Tim backing away."Ginny Weasly told me about you" "You merpeople are evil". 'No we are not" she said. "Atleast im not" Her dark eyes glistened and her green tail flapped in the water. "Im Aqua" she said with a dolphin like laugh. She looked at Tim hard. "Whats your name" "Im Tim" said Tim. "How old are you, i am only 11" "I am too" replied Tim with a smile. Tim walked a little closer to the mermaid to talk."So you like Hogwarts" she said looking at the castle. 'Oh yes" said Tim doing the same."Well I have to go now, its my father's birthday in an hour." She dipped herself into the cool water and slipped beneath the surface with a crackly dolphin laugh saying goodbye. Tim waved goodbye and smiled.

ooc: Yeah that would be great to have a time chart thing fore class, because Griffindor could have lunch and an hour latter Hufflepuf could have lunch. Their all supposed to have lunch at the same time.

Gondorgirl said:
ooc: yeah I was thinking we should do something like that

ic: Tabitha finished her dinner quickly and went outside the great hall to wait for Virago. she sat on the huge staircase in the entrance hall as a few people who were late for lunch came in

Virago quickly shoved her food down, and ran outside and sat down beside Tabitha.
"How was your day today? I dunno if you'll like Potions or not, I thought it was fun."

emily was just walking not thing to do all she can do is walk around for awhile she was by herslef then she saw to girls out side but they wasn't in the some house she was in should she say hi to the or not she didn't know what to do so she want on walking arond the building it was so big and scary but she didn't meand it at all she thout it was so cool she was at this scool with her cuzins and harry and Ron.

Kin Tsuchi said:
emily was just walking not thing to do all she can do is walk around for awhile she was by herslef then she saw to girls out side but they wasn't in the some house she was in should she say hi to the or not she didn't know what to do so she want on walking arond the building it was so big and scary but she didn't meand it at all she thout it was so cool she was at this scool with her cuzins and harry and Ron.

Conor was walking arround the school besause all his work was done and he was board. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going and he bumped into Emily, but he didn't know who she was. then Conor said "Sorry"

young wolf said:
Conor was walking arround the school besause all his work was done and he was board. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going and he bumped into Emily, but he didn't know who she was. then Conor said "Sorry"

emily look up at him " Oh thats ok what is your name? my name is Emily" she puting her hand out to shak his

Okay I'll Join:

Chloe Granger (Hermione's sister)
Appear.: Brown hair, Brown eyes, hair is long and curly like Hermione's and is like pretty much a "mini me" of hermione

Last edited:
Skandar's Girl said:
Okay I'll Join:

Chloe Danielle (Hermione's sister)
Appear.: Brown hair, Brown eyes, hair is long and curly like Hermione's and is like pretty much a "mini me" of hermione

You're Hermionees half sister right??? :confused:

Oh um hey I've been sorted into Gryffindor. Has any one else? I just got here because I missed the train becuz there was a um nevermind I'm not supposed to talk about it. Chloe said to Emily and Conor.

young wolf said:
"Ron is good except his spell casting. You're Hermione's cousin, she alwas talks about you when you're not arround. I wonder why?

" Oh may because I'm like a little craz around spell and she all ways think I'm a little wierd some time what did she say about me?" she said still blushing

Skandar's Girl said:
Oh um hey I've been sorted into Gryffindor. Has any one else? I just got here because I missed the train becuz there was a um nevermind I'm not supposed to talk about it. Chloe said to Emily and Conor.

Conor says to the new girl "Hi welcome to Griffindor. I'm Conor Weasly, and this is Emily. You look like Hermione Granger, are you to related at all?" Conor didn't know but Emily and Chloe are related.

Conor says to Emily "Oh she never says anything mean about you, she says good things about you."

young wolf said:
Conor says to the new girl "Hi welcome to Griffindor. I'm Conor Weasly, and this is Emily. You look like Hermione Granger, are you to related at all?" Conor didn't know but Emily and Chloe are related.

Conor says to Emily "Oh she never says anything mean about you, she says good things about you."

" Oh thats good to know" then she did a spell on her ears and look at him and the the new girl she was right by conor

Back