Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh backed up into a tree, than sat down under it thinking. "Will love break this curse? Will it cast out this demon/", he asked himself. "Maybe if I try hard to love......maybe it will", he said to himself with hope.

I think I'll try it out. :D
Name: Nathan Summers
Alias: Prodigy
Powers: Telekinesis, telepathy, ability to enter the astral plane.
Bio: I'll come up with one later, I'm kind of tired right now.

Eh that's fine. I usually do that with bios. Not enough creativity in my cranium to think up too much.(thats why all my characters are mixed up. Their pretty much the same) Anywho! YAY!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE ANOTHER RPGER!!!!:D:eek: Thankyou for joining the Mutants rpg, and welcome!

Josh backed up into a tree, than sat down under it thinking. "Will love break this curse? Will it cast out this demon/", he asked himself. "Maybe if I try hard to love......maybe it will", he said to himself with hope.

We need another girl character Josh ;)

occ: Yea.....we do! I dunno where Hannah disappeared to......

ic: Josh decided that he would try, as hard as he could to.......love, but he knew it would be new to him. If he failed......then there would be no point in living.

He headed back inside to search for his sister, and saw her procceding down the hall. "Shiloh! Hold up!", he cried running after her.

occ: Yea.....we do! I dunno where Hannah disappeared to......

ic: Josh decided that he would try, as hard as he could to.......love, but he knew it would be new to him. If he failed......then there would be no point in living.

He headed back inside to search for his sister, and saw her procceding down the hall. "Shiloh! Hold up!", he cried running after her.

ooc. I havent been on too recently so I wouldn't know. She probably just hasnt posted. Ill PM her and see what's up.

ic. Shiloh turned wincing as she did so, "Yes?"

"I dunno.....where do you think we should start", he said stepping back.

Shrugging, she walked through the hallway and up the stairs to her dorm room, motioning for him to follow. "I don't know. You should be the one to decide. What are you struggling with, at the moment." She glanced at her arm; it was bleeding pretty bad. She grimanced, "Here, you think about it while I get this cleaned up, K? " she opened her door and closed it. After a few second she reopened it. "Ill meet you in the library in half an hour. That should give you time to think. "

"Alright", he said as he teleported to the library. After a while of thinking he came up with it. I struggle with so many things, but most of all.....is defending myself against this curse and demon he thought to himself.

"Alright", he said as he teleported to the library. After a while of thinking he came up with it. I struggle with so many things, but most of all.....is defending myself against this curse and demon he thought to himself.

After half an hour had past, Josh heard Shiloh walking down the stairs. Her side and arm was perfectly healed, and she had changed clothes. Her hair was plastered to her neck. "Ok, what is it then?" she asked, sitting in a chair opposite him.

"The curse and demon", he said looking down at his hands.

Shiloh sighed, "Ok, then thats where we start. Its not going to be easy though." for a moment there was silence until Shiloh asked, "Is there anyone else besides Carmen and me, that you REALLY know? Not an aquaintance, but a friend?"

Update:
Name: Nathan Summers
Alias: Prodigy
Powers: Telekinesis, telepathy, ability to enter the astral plane, and reality warping.
Bio: Son of Jean Grey and Scott Summers in an alternate reality. He was brought to this universe through a bend in the reality that he made when he was a baby. He was found abandoned and raised by humans. Ever since his young age he has shown great potential and strength. But his adoptive parents raised him as a normal child trying to hide his powers from him and from everyone else. Destiny having forseen his future, visited the family when Nate was about 4. She told Nate about his past and his future. She told him that his great power is inherited from his mother the Phoenix. She also predicted a shaky future for the young boy, a future clouded in shadow and mystery. It was then that she gave him the name Prodigy, since at his young age he was one of the greatest mutants of all time. His parents were shocked, naturally, but Destiny offered to help them with the raising of the young mutant. Destiny called upon a certain powerful telepath to help her, Prof. Xavier. The Prof. telepathically made Nate's powers dormant. He will not be able to use his powers until his 17th birthday. He forgot everything that happened to him that day. Till now, he was just an ordinary child, now he is more, a mutant capable of almost anything. Having graduated from High School early, he was placed into the Xavier Institute, to further his control on his powers and to get a first-rate education.
Looks: Black hair and blue eyes.
Distinctive traits: His left eye emits a strange lightning like energy when he shows certain emotions and he can do it at will. He usually uses it when fighting as intimidation. He also has a white streak in his hair.

ooc: What's the story so far. :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back