My Chemical Romance Fan Club

hey you guys i didnt get to see mcr on new years :( i was so sad cause i taped mtv but only the first halkf so all i got was lady sovereign,chamillionare,pussycat dolls and three six mafia :( i got panic but only their first song.ur rite echelon...they werent that great. they were better on their tour. i wish i saw afi. i mite see them for my bday. but anyways my mom.....ehh she gets the fact i love my chemical romance and panic so much cause she loves led zepelin. shes so in love with jimmy page lol. hey i jus thought of sumthing...jared leto likes led zeppelin too lol. ok back to topic...i really need to join one of those mcr clubs :)

hey you guys i didnt get to see mcr on new years :( i was so sad cause i taped mtv but only the first halkf so all i got was lady sovereign,chamillionare,pussycat dolls and three six mafia :( i got panic but only their first song.ur rite echelon...they werent that great. they were better on their tour. i wish i saw afi. i mite see them for my bday. but anyways my mom.....ehh she gets the fact i love my chemical romance and panic so much cause she loves led zepelin. shes so in love with jimmy page lol. hey i jus thought of sumthing...jared leto likes led zeppelin too lol. ok back to topic...i really need to join one of those mcr clubs :)

Here is the real question- who in the rock world doesn't like Led Zeppelin lol? Yeah AFI do a great job live...some bands just own at it and some are better in the studio...it's just my personaly opinion when i say i liek MCR and panic better in videos, and recorded moreso than live, but that's just me...and abotu you joining a club- you should its a much better opportunity and I see more devotion Princey...yay! Bring it back everyone- alternative rock owns..

Here is the real question- who in the rock world doesn't like Led Zeppelin lol? Yeah AFI do a great job live...some bands just own at it and some are better in the studio...it's just my personaly opinion when i say i liek MCR and panic better in videos, and recorded moreso than live, but that's just me...and abotu you joining a club- you should its a much better opportunity and I see more devotion Princey...yay! Bring it back everyone- alternative rock owns..

Yes...definately...Panic and MCR do WAYYY better in the recorded music and the videos. I saw AFI preform on New Years Eve. Davey had glittery gold eyeshadow on...:cool: He looked hot.

Yes...definately...Panic and MCR do WAYYY better in the recorded music and the videos. I saw AFI preform on New Years Eve. Davey had glittery gold eyeshadow on...:cool: He looked hot.

Thank you I am not the only one in the world who has a little thing for davey havoc and that wonderful made up name hahaha yeah my list of fav rockers (as far as the looks deparment goes- but that doesnt really matter whn it comes to the music) The leto brothers (jared and shannon) tomo milicevic (myt fav guitarist in the whole wide world- im glad he joined 30 in 2003 and didn't stay in croatia cause he probably would have died- he has even said that), then well matt wachter the last member of 30 is real nice, but hes married so techincally its wrong...(that's my excuse lol), then way below that but still some love- mikey way, pete wentz, and a little bit for davey -i dont know why i just do...finally im so happy someone who agrees with me- he is also super nice!

yeah the eye shadow..and the gold ties with the black- pretty sleek- i liked when they had fake snow during love like winter- the only part i wasn't cool with was when three 6 mafia came on and liek interupted their first song- hated that!

ik... i liked the snow... lol.... Random insert but Fergie is a slut...

Thank you I am not the only one in the world who has a little thing for davey havoc and that wonderful made up name hahaha yeah my list of fav rockers (as far as the looks deparment goes- but that doesnt really matter whn it comes to the music) The leto brothers (jared and shannon) tomo milicevic (myt fav guitarist in the whole wide world- im glad he joined 30 in 2003 and didn't stay in croatia cause he probably would have died- he has even said that), then well matt wachter the last member of 30 is real nice, but hes married so techincally its wrong...(that's my excuse lol), then way below that but still some love- mikey way, pete wentz, and a little bit for davey -i dont know why i just do...finally im so happy someone who agrees with me- he is also super nice!

Yes! I love Davey Havok. He is weird but hotttt. I think he's straight...so, that's a good thing.:D
I lovvvvve the tattoo on his back. It's so beautiful.

And Rachel...Seriously! WILL YOU STOP CALLING EVERYONE THAT! It is getting very annoying!

Last edited:
Yes! I love Davey Havok. He is weird but hotttt. I think he's straight...so, that's a good thing.:D

yeah there could be debate on that (a lot think he is bi from the both male and female reference in love like winter)...but he is a really nice guy...his old look I'm not into at all- but now I keep blinking thinking hmm I don't really understand why there is a small attraction lol...its the rocker addiction i think...

yeah there could be debate on that (a lot think he is bi from the both male and female reference in love like winter)...but he is a really nice guy...his old look I'm not into at all- but now I keep blinking thinking hmm I don't really understand why there is a small attraction lol...its the rocker addiction i think...

Oh...lmao...I love that music video! He wears fake eyelashes!!!
Tweetsie said he just does all that stuff for show. I hope so.
zomg...I love the song "prelude 12/21" by AFI. I listened to it like...7 times this afternoon. I love Davey's voice also.

Oh...lmao...I love that music video! He wears fake eyelashes!!!
Tweetsie said he just does all that stuff for show. I hope so.
zomg...I love the song "prelude 12/21" by AFI. I listened to it like...7 times this afternoon. I love Davey's voice also.

I'm listening to it right now thats ironic i have played it...36 times since monday i think- from itunes they are the band that i have the mostsongs of on itunes- them and panic- no more than 3 though for any band because 30 gets my entire ipod and most of the itunes library lol devotion...but yeah i like his voice- but I'm sorry he just doesn't have the scream...

I'm listening to it right now thats ironic i have played it...36 times since monday i think- from itunes they are the band that i have the mostsongs of on itunes- them and panic- no more than 3 though for any band because 30 gets my entire ipod and most of the itunes library lol devotion...but yeah i like his voice- but I'm sorry he just doesn't have the scream...

zomg...I started listening to it right after I posted that last post.:eek:
Now I'm listening to Miss Murder. I dun like the song "Kill Caustic" It gives me a headache. That is why I skipped over it.:D I don't know why. He doesn't sound good screaming in that one.

zomg...I started listening to it right after I posted that last post.:eek:
Now I'm listening to Miss Murder. I dun like the song "Kill Caustic" It gives me a headache. That is why I skipped over it.:D I don't know why. He doesn't sound good screaming in that one.

I'm back listening to my boys old school style stuff...anyways I have to go but much love girlies and continue as always the bring back of our music! Laters!

*whines* Hey! And stop saying MCR aren't good live!
I agree, they don't do well in SOME concerts, but in others they're fantastic. I mean, have you heard Gee perform Mama live? It rocks! He usually gets the fans to scream the:
'Well Mother what the War did to my legs and to my tongue,
You should have raised a baby girl,
I could have been a better son!
And if you coddle the infection they can amputate at once,
I could have been,
I should have been a better son!'

:D It rocks, seeing everyone holler the lines at him.

davey is sorta hot..ur rite echelon..maybe cause he happens to be a rocker lol. but ur rite princey mcr sounds bad in sum concerts but theyre good in others like for mtv's 2 dollar bill concert.i loved their live version on cancer :D

Back