My Chemical Romance Fan Club

the band looks really cool..
i've seen them around but never really heard them before. are they just another Fall Out Boy clone?

the band looks really cool..
i've seen them around but never really heard them before. are they just another Fall Out Boy clone?

Nope. Nothing at all like FOB.
They are both cool bands but...MCR's songs are mostly about death. Some are even depressing. FOB's songs are more..."Wahoo!"

Yea. Their album is Parental advisory and says it contains explicit content. Dunno why. They hardly even swear. Exept for a few songs...like Teenagers. I love that song though.

Yea. Their album is Parental advisory and says it contains explicit content. Dunno why. They hardly even swear. Exept for a few songs...like Teenagers. I love that song though.

It has something to do with the record company...for example on itunes, it claims that the Black parade is explict, when d*** is the only word used...and not even in the context the d***** isn't in any context...now 30's from yesterday (watch the full length video and be amazed only smart people understand the 6277 recurring theme from the kill...anyways) is not considered anything right for the normal song when yeah you can't really hear it but the lyrics in one part are "on a mountain he sits not of gold but of s***" yet no rating...I forgot who told me, but it has to do with the record label somehow...

Exause me, have you heart all the swearing in TBP?! D*** is NOT the only swear word used!

There is a 'motherf*****g' in Dead!, and '...cos I'm such an awful f***' in Blood, 'Teenagers scare the living s*** outta me' from Teenagers......and other random words, mostly mother****** as Gee seems to like this word...

But don't be put off by the swearing Mar, they're a brilliant and inspiring band.

Exause me, have you heart all the swearing in TBP?! D*** is NOT the only swear word used!

There is a 'motherf*****g' in Dead!, and '...cos I'm such an awful f***' in Blood, 'Teenagers scare the living s*** outta me' from Teenagers......and other random words, mostly mother****** as Gee seems to like this word...

But don't be put off by the swearing Mar, they're a brilliant and inspiring band.

*falls out of chair*F*** those stupid a****!!!:mad:
I just noticed...I GOT THE FRIKIN' CLEAN VERSION!!!
I am SO mad right now! You do not know how mad I am!
They cut the F*** out! The lyrics don't even say it!
It says Mother er. I wish they wouldn't do that!
I am like...speechless! I've never been so mad.
I...I...I...GRRRR! I think someone is gonna get hurt! Perhaps even die!

unclesam.jpg

If Gerard wants me to join then I'll join!!lol I love MCR...Welcome to the Black Parade is awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

Well Princey let's chat MCr is awesome I have Helena,Ghost of you,and Welcome to the Black Parade in my music folder in my computer and I am putting them on my ipod!:)

Well, I don't think there is a thread for this. So would anyone be willing to join? I need to gather up some 'followers' before I can officially start the club.

This can be a place where you share MCR news, talk about the members and your concert experiences, post photos, etc.

Anyone interested?

List of Members:

Princey
Hyperactive_Randomality
Shizuka Rose
MyCHEmIcAlRoMaNcE_r0cKs!
ILIKEPILLOWS
Daphenilia
Beatrix_R
Dora_the_explora
JohnCenaLover

i am interested i am like obsessed wit MCR!!! i absolutly love their new CD.

Well Princey let's chat MCr is awesome I have Helena,Ghost of you,and Welcome to the Black Parade in my music folder in my computer and I am putting them on my ipod!:)

i got all of their songs on my mp3 of theirs. my fave song of theirs now is cancer& all i want 4 christmas is you. got to love them!!

GRRR... I am so mad at my mom... she is all... Idon't care is they don't say anything bad... death is bad by itself.... GRRR... I am so mad! I want the Song Welcome to the black parade on my Ipod i also want Helena and Ghost of you...

i did not tell my parents what i was listen to. then my dad found out and he like had a long talk with me about emo & goth music

lol it was funny

*sighs* Thank you. You made my day. I only wish my mum would listen when I tell her about how many lives MCR has saved, and how they performed Under Pressure with The Used for the tsunami victims (Mikey and the tambourine- soooo adorable! :D).....but she thinks I'm turning into a goth/emo/someone who chases after boys/druggie :rolleyes:

same freaken thing with me & my parents...& friends.....& strangers who don't even know me think i am emo. lol i think it is funny!.....*sigh* i am soo bored...i knew i shouda brought my cd to my friends house.....hammit.....:(

I've added you to the list bruiser :D

thanks i didnt know if u would or wouldnt i waz afraid that i came across too strong.. my bad...thanks again,

~*Mandy*~

oh yea i almost forgot to tell you i love your pic of gerard... it is sooo awsome!

Last edited:
Haha you did sound a bit.....obsessed :D But don't worry, all of us on this thread are.

Thanks :D Though I should really change it as his hair is black again now.

Back