My Chemical Romance Fan Club

davey is sorta hot..ur rite echelon..maybe cause he happens to be a rocker lol. but ur rite princey mcr sounds bad in sum concerts but theyre good in others like for mtv's 2 dollar bill concert.i loved their live version on cancer :D

everyone has their own opinions about bands live- I mean I really really respect MCR- tons like when I read the blender magazine article about them I almost cried with all that they have overcome- which many bands lack at this point...(the ablity to win the war over drug use), but again I prefer some bands live over others- its my personal opnion- I love that you are all so passionate about them it rocks- I just liek them better in the studio over live...like I think for the most part AFI almost sounds better live than recorded (and I liek 30 either way- what would you all expect from mer ight? hahaha)...I'm an opnionated person- I apologize if it makes any of you upset...I'm critical what can I say...but again if you all haven't read that article read it please- it was the dec 06 issue (yeah it has a jared article-why I picked it up) but MCR is on the cover- seriously its a real great article!

zomg! I lovvvve their song "Mama". I turned it up really loud the other day...We have like speakers that go through out the house...And It scared the cats under the bed. Ahahahaha!!!

HAHAHA I LURVE Mama!

Mama, we all go to hell,
Mama, we all go to hell,
I'm writing this letter and wishing you well,
Mama we all go to hell!

30[ECHELON] (is there anything else I can call you? :rolleyes:) you're right- I don't think you're critisizing MCR, I appreciate that you have your own opinion.
I was reading an article in Disorder and there was an interview with Gerard. This was a bit I found really funny.

Have you ever heard of Frerard and Waycest?
"No, I haven't"
(Tells Gerard about Frerard and Waycest. Gerard is shocked, to say the least)
And there's one where you and Mikey are in the bath, and there's soap and.....er, are you okay?
Gerard has collapsed into his armchair with near heart failure.

HAHAHAHAHA XD

OH, and I just saw the performance at Times Square on YouTube! Gee's hair is black again!! I almost had a heart attack because I totally wasn't expecting it lol.

Bwahaha- I reckon he looks cute with black hair. But blonde oddly suits him when his hair's short. So I think he should grow it again- not as long as it was in the INO video, but kind of the length it was in the Ghost of You vid.

Bwahaha- I reckon he looks cute with black hair. But blonde oddly suits him when his hair's short. So I think he should grow it again- not as long as it was in the INO video, but kind of the length it was in the Ghost of You vid.

just as long as the grease stays to a minimum hahaha...

Haha- I still think he should grow it back a bit now that it's black. It looks good when it's bleached and short, but black and short is a bit weird looking.

Same here! I don't know if I've confessed this, but I'm actually one of their more recent fans......but I'm not a 'poser' because after hearing Three Cheers, my only wish is that I'd heard about MCR sooner.
But I love Gee's black hair...that's his natural colour right?

Same here! I don't know if I've confessed this, but I'm actually one of their more recent fans......but I'm not a 'poser' because after hearing Three Cheers, my only wish is that I'd heard about MCR sooner.

no THAT black lol...i doubt that...

Dunno...It is REALLY black. He probably colored it.:confused:

Back