My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Haha you did sound a bit.....obsessed :D But don't worry, all of us on this thread are.

Thanks :D Though I should really change it as his hair is black again now.

The hair again hahaha- well technically I'm not obsessed with MCR persay, not to say I'm not obsessed with another band lol, but hey MCR is bringing Alt/Rock back- so that deserves endless support...am I wrong?

Last edited:
Haha you did sound a bit.....obsessed :D But don't worry, all of us on this thread are.

Thanks :D Though I should really change it as his hair is black again now.

yea i kinda noticed when i looked at all of the old posts...lol
yea i really loved his hair being black but white/blonde looks good on him too...

The hair again hahaha- well technically I'm not obsessed with MCR persay, not to say I'm not obsessed with another band lol, but hey MCR is bringing Alt/Rock back- so that deserves endless support...am I wrong?

i agree wit you. except i kinda am obsessed...lol...

oh yea i listen to 30stm they are awsome too.

i agree wit you. except i kinda am obsessed...lol...

oh yea i listen to 30stm they are awsome too.

Awesome isn't quite the word (try perfectly amazing lol)...just kidding don't ask...all of the people who post here know my obsessions haha, but we kind of have this thing going on...I guess you could call it our own little TDL "rebirth" where we are all planning on bringing back alternative rock music since it has gone "underground" so to speak...so please do express lol...

Last edited:
Not really......but check THIS out! :D

myfirsttry.gif

Bob and Frank totally pwn in that :cool:

What, the animation or what I said? :D

I have no clue what's going on in it either, but I love what Frank is doing- it's sooooo funny.

What, the animation or what I said? :D

I have no clue what's going on in it either, but I love what Frank is doing- it's sooooo funny.

I meant the animation lol its a lame attempt to look cool hahaha just kidding...name a band who doesn't do things like that- hahaha its a thing I guess...

Back