My Chemical Romance Fan Club

NOOO! I don't get disturbed by the pics really, if I ever really saw a pic of Gee kissing Mikey all I'd be thinking is "I wish I could take Mikey's place..."

XD I'm a weirdo. Anyway, how are ya?

Yeah I was talking to you.
I'm good, apart from the fact that I have exams next week. The good bit is that I have exams from Mon-Fri, and it's my birthday on Saturday :D

Gawd o_O I have a hunch that's not Mikes....it doesn't really LOOK like him.

well it's out there for the world see on like a million websites so yeah...him or not- people will always thinks it him...what's some shamelss dancing amoung men haha? I personally think it's great...sry I do...

o_O

*backs away slowly*
*miraculously bumps into Mikey*

Me: AAH! Mikey- you do NOT want to see what Eve has been posting about you *tries to push him out of the thread*
Mikey: Why? What is it?
Me: Trust me, you do NOT want to know!

ooh ooh can i join can i join can i please flippin join this lfjsdlkjflskdjflkds!?!??!!
im obsessed with mcr and i see SOMEONES obsessed with 30 seconds to mars which is one of my faves as well [jared leto O_--O <my eyeball fell off yo...from his beauty..:)]
im listening to Demolition Lovers now
yeuuuuuh
gerard and mikey are too hot to handle O.O

♣Teh Deviant♣;845401 said:
ooh ooh can i join can i join can i please flippin join this lfjsdlkjflskdjflkds!?!??!!
im obsessed with mcr and i see SOMEONES obsessed with 30 seconds to mars which is one of my faves as well [jared leto O_--O <my eyeball fell off yo...from his beauty..:)]
im listening to Demolition Lovers now
yeuuuuuh
gerard and mikey are too hot to handle O.O

um did you call jared hot??? um it's not JARED's band- im sorry but if you ever said that around any other echelon other than myself, they would find you and kill you...we HATE jared fans- liek DESPISE them and at concerts- we make sure they get pushed around alot...you love the man not hte music- we hurt...end of story...[ECHELON] forever...sry you just have to understand...fangirls are hated...that's life, yes jared reallyu goreous^^ see that's me and him in my avy...but shannon , tomo ,and matt are beautiful too...its the whole band my friend the whole band...so just as long as your around an echelon- never mention jared leto's hottness! sorry...I just had too...i had to warn you..

anyways- princey- they aren't bad pictures...liek mikey dancing...no problems with that...

Last edited:
hmmmm well looks who's back on the tdl....*coughsofiacough* OoO i wanna see pictures!!!!!!! lol and gerard's hair is black again!!?!?!? well i like him with black hair too. is any1 going to their concert?!???!??! im not :( cause they not comnig to florida....wahhhhh:( lol man ive been dying to see them for the last two years!!!!!!!!! and um...yay 3 new members! lol

hmmmm well looks who's back on the tdl....*coughsofiacough* OoO i wanna see pictures!!!!!!! lol and gerard's hair is black again!!?!?!? well i like him with black hair too. is any1 going to their concert?!???!??! im not :( cause they not comnig to florida....wahhhhh:( lol man ive been dying to see them for the last two years!!!!!!!!! and um...yay 3 new members! lol

they don't go to florida? that's odd it's kind of like Taste of Chaos not hitting NYC...but yeah no florida, that's interesting...when are they touring?

taste of chaos doesnt go to new york? ya there not coming down here to florida:( it suckss cause ive been dying to see them. i dont think theyre comnig down to georgia either.weird. i mite go to taste of chaos!

It's hard to keep up with his Hair color these days!

ya i know lol im really excited to see 30 seconds to mars as well as the other bands. my friend said she met this rocker guy who supposedly will be performing at taste of chaos.shes so stupid tho cause she didnt ask wat band he was in........ahh did any1 watch trl on mtv yesterday cause they were premeiring mcr's new video. i didnt get to see it :(

What, Famous Last Words?

Sorry I haven't been on people- I probably won't come on next week either. I have exams Monday to Friday >:-(

ya i know lol im really excited to see 30 seconds to mars as well as the other bands. my friend said she met this rocker guy who supposedly will be performing at taste of chaos.shes so stupid tho cause she didnt ask wat band he was in........ahh did any1 watch trl on mtv yesterday cause they were premeiring mcr's new video. i didnt get to see it :(

I did watch the famous last words video (not on TRL, on the MCR website)...my review: first off you think, ok maybe gerard has gone nuts, and is this another band just playing video? not again...then it digresses and becomes, a little more exciting, and not so just another band video, basically slightly emotionally rattling when the video continues...I can't really explain it, but there is something oddly powerful, but said silently if you know what I mean...it's hard to explain, something kind of effects you, but it must be something hidden seeing as the video doesnt really change too much throughout...so I have to say, I actually enjoyed the video...in my opinion some music videos move you because they are so large in their story and are just complex and have a great story (like from yesterday by 30- well the 13 minute one in full- not cut, it makes slightly more sense), and then there are videos liek this, that you really can't explian why you like it, but something triggers something emotionally that makes it moving...you all may think that I don't make any sense, but it's rather difficult to fully exaplin until you watch it I guess...so cool video, but I have to say that the ghost of you is my favorite MCR video (mikey dieing makes me want to cry but, I strangly like it since yeah it is my fav MCR song)!

Last edited:
Back