My Chemical Romance Fan Club

goodluck on exams!! and happy early bday princey! hmm ya i gues the x is a rocker thing lol and ur rite mikey never smiles in pics lol :)

goodluck on exams!! and happy early bday princey! hmm ya i gues the x is a rocker thing lol and ur rite mikey never smiles in pics lol :)

thank about the exams! They are finally over! yay! I hope they went well for princey too... so yeah taste of chaos is the theme for AP magazine march 07- just letting you all know lol!

on the topic of videos- is it odd that I'm really interested in the Rise Against video? Prayer of the Refugee- it makes me feel a little sad with all of the factory workers...hey they are the openers for MCR on their tour...hmm that's a real interesting mix seriously because most of rise against songs are really really hardcore, but it's an interesting match nonetheless!

Last edited:
omg omg omg i LOVEEEEEEEE rise against's prayer of the refugeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! i watch it everyday on tminus rock i love the song so much and i love their videos b/c they show wats going on in the world.like their last video was all about pollution and these animal killings and stuff. and ya theyre the opening at for mcr!!! i would love to see them but as i said b4, theyre not coming down to florida :( taste of chaos will be on the march issue of alternative press? yayyyyy lol :)

omg omg omg i LOVEEEEEEEE rise against's prayer of the refugeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! i watch it everyday on tminus rock i love the song so much and i love their videos b/c they show wats going on in the world.like their last video was all about pollution and these animal killings and stuff. and ya theyre the opening at for mcr!!! i would love to see them but as i said b4, theyre not coming down to florida :( taste of chaos will be on the march issue of alternative press? yayyyyy lol :)

yeah I love the fact that Rise Against actually has a message, it's not super policital but it's a valid message every time out! and here is the cover at least of that AP magazine for march- hopefully it will have a good article:
AP_Feb_Cover.jpg

Hey peeps! My b'day today! :D I had an AWESOME day, and my mum got me an MCR POSTER!!!!!!!!!!! -looks at it lovingly- It's on my wall <3

My exams were fine- they're over, huzzah! It's storming over here.......thunder and lightning is so cool......

Hey peeps! My b'day today! :D I had an AWESOME day, and my mum got me an MCR POSTER!!!!!!!!!!! -looks at it lovingly- It's on my wall <3

My exams were fine- they're over, huzzah! It's storming over here.......thunder and lightning is so cool......

happy birthday- glad you got an awesome poster!

Thank yoooooooooou! And me and my friends went to watch 'The Pursuit of Happyness' which was SUCH a moving and brilliant movie.

Oh, and I got the Kerrang! mag today- it had a 12 page section on MCR. I was one happy little bunny. And there was a tiny section at the end for 30 and their upcoming concerts :)

Thank yoooooooooou! And me and my friends went to watch 'The Pursuit of Happyness' which was SUCH a moving and brilliant movie.

Oh, and I got the Kerrang! mag today- it had a 12 page section on MCR. I was one happy little bunny. And there was a tiny section at the end for 30 and their upcoming concerts :)

that's exciting! yeah I went to see notes on a scandel last night it was cool! if i leave suddenly btw- that means my fellow echleon from my school is at my house lol but yeah...lots of happy magazines lately!

Yeah........glad you had fun! I like your siggy pic by the way :D

Cool, someone from school is in Echelon too? Awesome. No-one I know in real life is on ImNotOkay.net -le sigh- Oh well. Have fun!

Yeah........glad you had fun! I like your siggy pic by the way :D

Cool, someone from school is in Echelon too? Awesome. No-one I know in real life is on ImNotOkay.net -le sigh- Oh well. Have fun!

lol well i showed her 30 haha that's why she is- i've made 2 echelon so far haha, but thanks about the sig- love that picture of jared and my fav croatian tomo lol

Haha I need to create come MCR people.....but everyone here thinks they're 'emo' which is totally stupid because I don't believe in labelling people, but w/e.

Yeah I need to change my siggy..........I want to but I love the banner so much. Haha. It's the best MCR one I've made.

Haha I need to create come MCR people.....but everyone here thinks they're 'emo' which is totally stupid because I don't believe in labelling people, but w/e.

Yeah I need to change my siggy..........I want to but I love the banner so much. Haha. It's the best MCR one I've made.

yeah its a cute banner lol...converting people is hard but yeah it helps when the people find one of the members really attractive because it starts there...yeah one of the girls is extememly preppy cause yeah we ride so we both kinda are and we love 30 the other is more punk but nothing hardcore at all just normal but yeah ok i have to go talk to you later much love!

hey princey sounds like u had a great birthday:) i havent seen notes on a scandal or pursuit of happyness but i heard theyre good.i hav an mcr poster hanging in my room too lol o and thanks eve for the ap cover photo.def gona keep my eye on it

does ne1 here like panic at the disco??

haha there is liking for basically all alternative rock in general with this group of people lol! btw my friend is going to see MCR and rise against when they are in my state of CT- but sadly I'm going to be in florida, but she is going to get something signed for me!

haha there is liking for basically all alternative rock in general with this group of people lol! btw my friend is going to see MCR and rise against when they are in my state of CT- but sadly I'm going to be in florida, but she is going to get something signed for me!

:p you r sooo lucky!*that u r gettin something signed* lol ok i kinda figured that... what do u personally think of them*patd*...j/w i love them... not like mcr though...

Back