My Chemical Romance Fan Club

:p you r sooo lucky!*that u r gettin something signed* lol ok i kinda figured that... what do u personally think of them*patd*...j/w i love them... not like mcr though...
actually no joke here my friend is friends with Brendon and Ryan- brendon actually sent her a xmas gift that just got up here lol! Yeah she is friends with ryan and brendon's ex's so yeah they met that way...but I guess i respect them for coming out so early, but from what i hear, they aren't quite as nice a group of people as MCR seems to come off...Brendon is a little bit conceeded I hear, but that's kind of obvious...but anywasy I have respect for tons on bands who come out and bring the theatrics back! I think I may be just as sad that the fact that i'm not going to go to that concert, not only do i not get to see mcr- i love Rise agianst so much- Tim is pretty much my hero- he is the lead singer iwht the one blue and one brown eye- yeah it will be a great show, but i will probably see them both during the summer!

see it's so cool lol ( Tim's different colored eyes)! Rise Agianst + MCR is going to be an amazing show!!!
56bb2aeb-ee23-482a-ae5b-84d3325ee7ef.jpg

Yeah I totally respect MCR because they respect their fans- Gerard went ballistic once when these people were trying to get girls to er........let's just say do something indecent........for backstage passes. And in the show Gerard said "If anyone asks you to do that, I want you to spit in their face and say, 'F**k you!'"
I was so proud of him, and it just made me respect them all the more. Plus they don't have groupies.

EDIT: bruiser I love the sig pic! I'm going to try and draw that once I finish the one I'm working on now.

Yeah I totally respect MCR because they respect their fans- Gerard went ballistic once when these people were trying to get girls to er........let's just say do something indecent........for backstage passes. And in the show Gerard said "If anyone asks you to do that, I want you to spit in their face and say, 'F**k you!'"
I was so proud of him, and it just made me respect them all the more. Plus they don't have groupies.

EDIT: bruiser I love the sig pic! I'm going to try and draw that once I finish the one I'm working on now.

kool that makes me love Gerard even more...lol...

kool i wanna see the pic when u r done with it....if i can if it is ok with u.... lol i dont want to sound too demanding...

lol I picked out that picture for bruiser yay! So yeah I watched an older video from the TOC tour and it was an interview with Bert, the lead singer of the used, and gerard. they were jsut answering online questions sent to them...one of the questions was " to Bert and Gerard, would you both date a fan?" Berts replies " I have dated plenty of fans" and laughs...Gerard says " no I wouldn't". Both guys go into explaining that the girl will always just know them as a lead singer of a band, etc., but that was a very classy answer from Gerard! That was a very hilarious interview though for Bert- since in one of the emails it said " hey bert what's up so..." he actually said "nothing" answering the very retorical question! quite great!

lol I picked out that picture for bruiser yay! So yeah I watched an older video from the TOC tour and it was an interview with Bert, the lead singer of the used, and gerard. they were jsut answering online questions sent to them...one of the questions was " to Bert and Gerard, would you both date a fan?" Berts replies " I have dated plenty of fans" and laughs...Gerard says " no I wouldn't". Both guys go into explaining that the girl will always just know them as a lead singer of a band, etc., but that was a very classy answer from Gerard! That was a very hilarious interview though for Bert- since in one of the emails it said " hey bert what's up so..." he actually said "nothing" answering the very retorical question! quite great!

This is random but i like your siggy!:p

eve your friends going to see mcr and rise against?!?!?!?!?!?!?? no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! luckkkyyy! and ur coming to florida? gahhhh arent they coming down here!! this is what sucks about southflorida....bands from the north like mcr,taking back sunday,etc...they wont come here! its cause we have too many rappers and reggaeton artists. :( and wat was i gonna say....oh ya bruiser i love panic too! theres a bulletin on them to u no*hint i started it* lol

eve your friends going to see mcr and rise against?!?!?!?!?!?!?? no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! luckkkyyy! and ur coming to florida? gahhhh arent they coming down here!! this is what sucks about southflorida....bands from the north like mcr,taking back sunday,etc...they wont come here! its cause we have too many rappers and reggaeton artists. :( and wat was i gonna say....oh ya bruiser i love panic too! theres a bulletin on them to u no*hint i started it* lol

yeah she is going to see MCR, but she said she went on their forums and they don't do signings at these bigger locations anymore so that's a little sad, so yeah I'm still making her if Rise Agianst signs things- getting her to get me something signed by them, since my last 30 concert I did her a favor when she couldn't go...and I really want a picture of Tim since yeah his eyes are so cool! And yes I show my horse in florida for the winter circuit so I go down a few times...can't wait for the warm weather!
btw: most efforts in vocal abilities lol<<<my wonderful compilement haha!

Last edited:

I've seen that!

Bert: I'm stupid.
Gee: Naw, you're not stupid, I dunno what haut couture means either

xD

And then they start talking about what make-up they use.

does neone here watch FUSE??? j/ w cause they are showing MCR's making of the music video " welcome to the black parade " !! i am going to watch it... i bet it will be awsome... never mind i know it will be awsome cause it is MCR that we are talking about... lol well let me go its bout to come on!:D

I've seen that!

Bert: I'm stupid.
Gee: Naw, you're not stupid, I dunno what haut couture means either

xD

And then they start talking about what make-up they use.

hey everyone! sorry I was gone for the weekend in Florida shoing my horse, sadly I'm back to this cold up here in Ct, but anyways... those interviews are way to great ^^^ I love how Gerard actually wears sustantial companies- urban decay, and mac...haha
Bruiser- yeah I watch fuse a lot...they actually show so many more music videos than mtv or mtv2 which i like...but yeah you can see a lot of bands and good ones at that on fuse, because they focus more on that than the pop r&b rap scene- which is a major plus, well for me at least!

Oh BTW- Was in the airport going to florida on thurs night, and I was reading a blender and my mom was said- Spin has those guys on the cover in the store right now...so yeah picked that one up- longer really nice article on mcr- it took myspace, imnotokay.net, and the my chemical romance forums quotes from kids on how it saved their lives and all...not to mention- the incredible pictures omg!

Last edited:
Back