My Chemical Romance Fan Club

hey ironic thing...I was watching fuse out of lack of a better idea and it was the making of Famous Last Words, followed by the making of Welcome to the Black Parade...pretty sweet...minus Bob getting hurt, but still I turned on at just the right time to see that all...funny they made Famous Last Words before they even titled it and they made it the day after the filmed WTTBP...and is it just me or am I the only one who din't realize what was burning in the background was the actual float that they were on in WTTBP...totally missed that the million times that I have seen the video!

for real?!?!?!?! WoW i didnt no that:eek: thats pretty cool tho. i love the famous last words video. guess wat guys..i turned 15 on friday :)

I knew it was the float- how could you NOT notice?! :D It kinda hits you in the face.

Happy birthday for Friday! I was 14 about 2 weeks ago but that's OLD OLD OLD news :rolleyes:

hey ironic thing...I was watching fuse out of lack of a better idea and it was the making of Famous Last Words, followed by the making of Welcome to the Black Parade...pretty sweet...minus Bob getting hurt, but still I turned on at just the right time to see that all...funny they made Famous Last Words before they even titled it and they made it the day after the filmed WTTBP...and is it just me or am I the only one who din't realize what was burning in the background was the actual float that they were on in WTTBP...totally missed that the million times that I have seen the video!

i thought it was the float but i wont sure....lol i know now. lol i watched the same thing it has been a while ago though. yep it was sweet... *teartear* i havent seen any MCR video today...princey i love the new siggy it is hott! you r talented cause i could not do that....well i dont think could.... lol

i thought it was the float but i wont sure....lol i know now. lol i watched the same thing it has been a while ago though. yep it was sweet... *teartear* i havent seen any MCR video today...princey i love the new siggy it is hott! you r talented cause i could not do that....well i dont think could.... lol

ok so just me and MCR rocks are the only one who didn't really notice lol...so yeah happy bday MCR rocks! hope it was really nice! I tried to get MCR to call you but they were busy...they apologize lol

Oi! Where were they when it was MY b'day? ;) And thanks, bruiser, the banner isn't really that great lol

Isabel Moseley yeah you can join...though please refrain from calling Gerard 'sexy' in front of me as the first thought that comes into my head is 'teenie' o_O I'm a little weird.

(Wow Eve, now I can see why you're so protective and mad when people say Jared is hot xD)

Oi! Where were they when it was MY b'day? ;) And thanks, bruiser, the banner isn't really that great lol

Isabel Moseley yeah you can join...though please refrain from calling Gerard 'sexy' in front of me as the first thought that comes into my head is 'teenie' o_O I'm a little weird.

(Wow Eve, now I can see why you're so protective and mad when people say Jared is hot xD)

I told you! It's this thing- because people become just fangirls and not fans of the music- screaming that person's name throughout the concert when those tickets could have gone to some devoted fan...aww that's sweet your getting like that...true devotion is really coming out...It doesn't mean you can't think that person is hot because- that happens- people deny it but they for the most part love a member and hide it...like Kill Hannah is definietly my seconds fav band, and I will admit it I love Jonny more than pretty much anything else in life lol, and in MCR I love Mikey, 30- jared, etc...but I've always been a fan of the music more- because overall that's what matters, it's not a crime to think that they are hot or w/e but it is if you aren't into the band and pretend to be...ok I'm off my soapbox now lol...

I told you! It's this thing- because people become just fangirls and not fans of the music- screaming that person's name throughout the concert when those tickets could have gone to some devoted fan...aww that's sweet your getting like that...true devotion is really coming out...It doesn't mean you can't think that person is hot because- that happens- people deny it but they for the most part love a member and hide it...like Kill Hannah is definietly my seconds fav band, and I will admit it I love Jonny more than pretty much anything else in life lol, and in MCR I love Mikey, 30- jared, etc...but I've always been a fan of the music more- because overall that's what matters, it's not a crime to think that they are hot or w/e but it is if you aren't into the band and pretend to be...ok I'm off my soapbox now lol...

lol soapbox.... i agree even though i do think gerard is hot and w/e but yea it is mostly about the music that the band sings/ makes... but yeah...

I really wanna buy the MCR cd but my mom would have a fit so I just bought most of the songs off of iTunes....

sooo

how is everyone doing?
i am sorry that your mom wont let you buy the MCR CD i had to beg and then my mom was like only if you use your own money so yea i ended up getting it anyways

i guess i am doing ok considering the fact that i am still breathing and that i am not in jail or anything...lol no i am ok i guess....

i am sorry that your mom wont let you buy the MCR CD i had to beg and then my mom was like only if you use your own money so yea i ended up getting it anyways

i guess i am doing ok considering the fact that i am still breathing and that i am not in jail or anything...lol no i am ok i guess....

The minute I add another alt group to my list of bands I listen to, If I get a look or something from my mom ( my dad coudl care less what I listen too lol), I just say "well thank goodness it's not female degrading rap", it does help though that my mom was way into the bands of her time and went to numerous concerts etc, so for the most part she really likes everything I listen too...it's funny I let her listen to the ghost of you once and she is like "sounds like 30 music, just not 30 words, but I can see Jared singing it" granted she said that about Believer by Kill Hannah too...but yeah my mom is really cool when it comes to my love for music, and anytime she isn't so happy, I just remind her of her old habits lol- Because when I was in the hamptons for the hampton classic horse show, we were told that Paul McCartney was in our hotel- lets just say my mom got so excited that she turned out of the hotel in the wrong direction cause she was so excited...so yeah I'm really fortunate with my mom!

heii no honestly its not like that i mean i like really like their music... i was sooo bummed when i knew i couldnt go to their concert but i mean i do like their music you really shouldnt judge like that...:(

heii no honestly its not like that i mean i like really like their music... i was sooo bummed when i knew i couldnt go to their concert but i mean i do like their music you really shouldnt judge like that...:(

Don't worry we weren't accusing you! She was just warning you- it all comes with the love of the band... I mentioned above that I think guys in bands are gorgeously hot (Jonny in Kill Hannah, Jared in 30, Mikey in MCR), but we just try to refrain from saying things and we all seem to agree that the music comes first...don't worry about it seriously lol we were just letting you know!

Last edited:
oh thanks u guys.and mcr...i accept ur apology lol. well that sucks..... hyperactive randomnality that u couldnt buy the cd. my parents thank goodness let me. i think my parents are fine now but before they would jus stare at me and give me stupid lectures on how "irritating" the music is to them. its funny tho cause the other day i was playing mcr in my room and my mom "tried" head banging.....lmfao i was like..eh mom please dont. btw i agree on the whole hot guys in the band thing...i mean they are hot,u cant deny it but we should really love them for the music they make. i mean seriously at first i didnt they any of them were hot until now lol....

my mum loves MCR. she's the one who got me hooked in the first place lol. she loves all the same music i do. i guess im lucky...

my mum loves MCR. she's the one who got me hooked in the first place lol. she loves all the same music i do. i guess im lucky...

ooh dang u r soo lucky my parents gave me this looong talk cause they were looking through my music and one of the songs had the genera* *sp of gothic and i had to go through a long talk about the music i was listening to... i hated it too... but now they have cut down though and they let me listen to w/e i want... well not really but yeah!...lol

Back