My Chemical Romance Fan Club

EVE!!!!:D
I know, it's so coldd...I finally had to give in and start wearing a coat! lol I hate coats. So I always just freeze. Though, now I can't take it- it's way too cold! I JUST WISH IT WOULD SNOW ALREADY!

Eve I've been wondering- do you actually like Narnia? xD
Cos I've never ever seen ye on a Narnia thread.

um I used too- my old old old name was ilovewilliam- i was one of those sickly interested willainites remember- you me mar, all of us we were hahaha yeah he's not hardcore enough now for my taste...but yeah i saw it like 9 times in theaters- i was sick- definetly moved on...

and marri- yeah either be warm- or snow because its kind of annoying this inbetween stuff- btw just so all of you know who will read this marri and I are plretty much the only ppl on here from connecticut- well the only cool ones at least lol!

AHAHAHA...yes...we we're so obsessed. It's kind of embarrassing looking back at it now. I still think Narnia is a good movie though.

I LOVE CONNECTICUT!! I think it's like one of the best states beacuse we get all four seasons. Winter's usually not brutally cold, and summer is not scorching hot. Plus, we're like and hour and a half from NYC and 2 hours from Boston!

AHAHAHA...yes...we we're so obsessed. It's kind of embarrassing looking back at it now. I still think Narnia is a good movie though.

I LOVE CONNECTICUT!! I think it's like one of the best states beacuse we get all four seasons. Winter's usually not brutally cold, and summer is not scorching hot. Plus, we're like and hour and a half from NYC and 2 hours from Boston!

yeah all true...but ok MCR- nothing new other than touring- its like prime touring season for everyone- seriously I can't think of a band off the top of my head that isnt touring! oh and yeah MCR has 2 weddings this year too! Mikey Anf Frank! I know Mikey's is in May but I can't remebber Franks...so I guess it's best they tour now!
btw we have more fun in ct...jonny <3

Last edited:
Ohh YEEEAH!! I'm still a Willianite- but I never go on the thread now xD I guess most of us have moved on.

Awww Frank and Jamia are so unbelievably cute together! I love Ray and Krista too.
Mikey and Alicia kind of annoys me, but I'm so happy for the man.

yeah all true...but ok MCR- nothing new other than touring- its like prime touring season for everyone- seriously I can't think of a band off the top of my head that isnt touring! oh and yeah MCR has 2 weddings this year too! Mikey Anf Frank! I know Mikey's is in May but I can't remebber Franks...so I guess it's best they tour now!
btw we have more fun in ct...jonny <3
Wow...two weddings..that's big!

LOL...who is that in the pic!?

Ohh YEEEAH!! I'm still a Willianite- but I never go on the thread now xD I guess most of us have moved on.

Awww Frank and Jamia are so unbelievably cute together! I love Ray and Krista too.
Mikey and Alicia kind of annoys me, but I'm so happy for the man.

you know what annoys me a little bit about alicia- shes a 30 fan lol she wears the wristband...yeah kinda annoying- you can't have them all, but w/e I think mikey is better than her because I have heard her talk to him and she is very dominating...but w/e as long as it makes mikey happy and he isnt depressed- its all good!

Marri- the guy in Jonny Radtke one of the guitarist for Kill Hannah- pretty much my fav man in the world...but the lead singer of KH was born and raised in CT so yeah-that was from teh tour though!

you know what annoys me a little bit about alicia- shes a 30 fan lol she wears the wristband...yeah kinda annoying- you can't have them all, but w/e I think mikey is better than her because I have heard her talk to him and she is very dominating...but w/e as long as it makes mikey happy and he isnt depressed- its all good!

Marri- the guy in Jonny Radtke one of the guitarist for Kill Hannah- pretty much my fav man in the world...but the lead singer of KH was born and raised in CT so yeah-that was from teh tour though!

Ugh, she's dominating? But if Mikes is happy, I'm happy =D But I LOVE Frank and Jamia. I'll stop now in case I sound creepy o_O

Ooooh! OKAY! Cool!

Heh, see how I know the stuff you're obsessed with? Sign of a true friendship xD

haha that's true- then i look back and it's like I liked Will- you have got to be kidding me...liek Jonny radtke- nose ring, tough piercing, tattoed, drinks a good lot, smoking, jonny radtke- and then there was innocent william- lets just say my mom wishes I would go back to those days...haha

My mum never knows my obsessions because she would go mad if she found out I liked older guys...or guys in general.

My mum never knows my obsessions because she would go mad if she found out I liked older guys...or guys in general.

hahaha I don't think I could hide it...but yeah your mom should be happy you liek the rocker you do- seeing as he actually clean because a lot aren't...so techincally he is a good role model for battling a stereotype!

hahaha I don't think I could hide it...but yeah your mom should be happy you liek the rocker you do- seeing as he actually clean because a lot aren't...so techincally he is a good role model for battling a stereotype!

Yeah, plus he's beautiful- more on the inside than anywhere else. I love and respect him so much.

BOW DOWN TO THE NEW SIGGY!!! xD

Yeah I love that make-up......it really makes me wanna go to a Halloween show! (Then I can scream happy birthday to Frank too xD)

Back