My Chemical Romance Fan Club

BRUISER I MISSED YOU! =) *hugs*

Thanks! The quote is from 'My Way Home is Through You' which is my current obsession by MCR.

*tears up* you are lik the only one who missed me!!! *hugs back*

Welcome anytime your work is awsome! i wish thati was as talented as you... yeah i am not the only one who has heard that song.... everyone round here is haters....also have you heard "kill all your friends" i love that song it is tied with "famous last words" right now..... and there is another song..... gosh why do i always forget it..? oh yes it is...."heven help us" love that song too it is really good....anyways ttyl byez for now...

~*mandy*~

Heaven Help Us and Kill All Your Friends ROCK.

I don't see why they aren't on the actual CD- Gerard's put so much more passion into those three than on some of the other songs on The Black Parade.

Heaven Help Us and Kill All Your Friends ROCK.

I don't see why they aren't on the actual CD- Gerard's put so much more passion into those three than on some of the other songs on The Black Parade.

I agree with both of those statements but what CD are they on i havent been able to find them.....:eek:

Is it just me or am I the only one who misses Frank's screams? haha
oh btw I just wanted to let you all know I'm going away for 10 days so I probably will not be able to get on! So I will talk to you all when I get back!

Last edited:
where u going echelon? lol and i got tickets to mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but omg omg the tickets havent even been out for a week and all the floor are sold out, and all the best lower level seats are sold out too! most likely gona be a sold out concert.... lol i got lower level which r ok....but does anyone know if theyre doing signings before the concert for *exclusive* people because they did that at the panic at the disco cocnert.i was jw....and does anybody know any good songs on their first album that i can download?

where u going echelon? lol and i got tickets to mcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but omg omg the tickets havent even been out for a week and all the floor are sold out, and all the best lower level seats are sold out too! most likely gona be a sold out concert.... lol i got lower level which r ok....but does anyone know if theyre doing signings before the concert for *exclusive* people because they did that at the panic at the disco cocnert.i was jw....and does anybody know any good songs on their first album that i can download?

10 days wow where r you going, echelon???

ooh you r soo lucky my parents wont let me go to a concert... well not that i know of at least.... well i am also a poor white girl... lol....

going to west palm, but my flight rather every flight from the northeast is canceled so yeah going whenever I can in the next couple of days...talk to you all when I come back!

hav fun in west palm beach eve! haha west palm is only about...an hour and half from my home here in miami. OoOo johnenalover....i love ur mcr sig.

Hi people! Sorry I haven't been on, I've been really ill.

I really wanna go to an MCR concert! *sobs* Oh well my time will come...hopefully...

im lucky im going as a christmas prezzy from my mum... ^^...

i hope you do get to go...

kool which one are you going to? and wat seats did u get? aww sorry princey..dont worry u WILL see them soon too.

I just got their new CD EWelcome to the Black Parade but it's clean so the only cuss word in Teenagers is Sh*t but I always listen to 1 2 5 and 11 :D I am gonna get 3 Cheers 4 Sweet Revenge soon

YAY ME I GOT THE CD

I just got their new CD EWelcome to the Black Parade but it's clean so the only cuss word in Teenagers is Sh*t but I always listen to 1 2 5 and 11 :D I am gonna get 3 Cheers 4 Sweet Revenge soon

YAY ME I GOT THE CD

yay go you is your b-day we aregonna party like its your b-day.... sorry i had to put that yeah i got the "clean" verson too....:( but at least i got it...:) i want 3 cheers 4 sweet revenge too but i havent got that one yeteither.... *teartear*

YAY ME I GOT THE CD

I almost got it... them mah mum got mad at it so then i didnt get it... but i will *evil laugh* Oh yes... i will *More evil laughing*

Back