My Chemical Romance Fan Club

I just went to the concert taste of chaos!! i love the used:D of course never more than mcr:p

Well Gerard wouldn't approve of that haha^^^...I'm sure you know all about that though...yeah TOC is 23 more days for me...yeah technically I was only going to see 30, but now I'm equally if not more excited to see Saosin, because yeah they are amazing...end of story hahaha!

Mkay.
I'm going to tell you how it went.
I met Jeff from Cute. YAYYY!!! =D
I also met some guy from This Providence and some guy from All Time Low randomly gave me a high five. I didn't want to leave him hanging so yeah...
Erm erm.. it was fun. Really really fun except some kid in a green shirt really wanted to mosh so he did and that wasn't fun. But we (my friend and I) used the mosh pit to our advantage and ran across to get closer to the stage. Hahaha. :rolleyes:

Oooooh. Muse. Tough subject for me. I personally think Muse just gets boring after a while. Their music is really really repetitive and too much of a bad imitation of coldplay in my eyes. But I mean, each band is really its' own, it's just how we see them.

Yay for random high fives! Glad ya had fun.

I know Muse is respected by many bands but I just don't see WHY. I was watching MCR Taking Over MTV and Gerard played Knights of Cydonia, saying it was really good. In my eyes, it is the most boring and idiotic video ever.

yeah same here the used is a good group. i love all that i've got by the used

I'm thinking you all are well aware of the falling out between Gerard and Bert right? How Gerard cleaned up and stopped the drugs and massive partying that Bert continues today...just checking you all were very aware of that. In the recent AP magazine that has the TOC preview in it, they ask Bert about Gerard and this was his response:

Bert- You have any other questions?
Yeah
Bert- Sweet
so yeah Bert is done with him...that man amuses me so much, he is so "fried" you could say but majorly entertaining...like take for example the interviews from TOC 05...with how he couldn't say haute couture, or how he never answers his cell phone, his answers to retorical questions- if you all like the used and haven't seen those check them out they are hilarious...best one though:

would you ever date a fan?
Bert- (laughing) I've dated plenty of fans!

Yay for random high fives! Glad ya had fun.

I know Muse is respected by many bands but I just don't see WHY. I was watching MCR Taking Over MTV and Gerard played Knights of Cydonia, saying it was really good. In my eyes, it is the most boring and idiotic video ever.

Muse is a really good band if you listen to the right songs that they have made... KoC i did not get that musicvideo to start off with then after i watched for like 9-10 times i finally started to like it. i read a book that had muse menchoned as a great band and that they were very inspirational, so then i started to listen to them more and i looked at the band in a different perspective and then i started to like them more and more so i then bought the CD and i listen to i toften but it can be alittle confuzzling sometimes....

i love all of the muse songs/albums and the vidios are cool... but as i said before... each to there own...

one that did confuse me in the begging was panic at the disco's i write sins not tragerdys lol... but i got it in the end ^^...

i love all of the muse songs/albums and the vidios are cool... but as i said before... each to there own...

one that did confuse me in the begging was panic at the disco's i write sins not tragerdys lol... but i got it in the end ^^...

same here i didnt get it until the 2nd time i watched it.....:eek:

ok I know I may be the only one sad about this, but yeah I guess Matt wants to start a family because he is married and all...so this means I will see him for the last time when I see him at TOC! I can't believe how sad I am about this, but if you care to read please do:

After five wonderful years on the road with Thirty Seconds to Mars Matt Wachter has decided it is time spend more time with his family at home.

We love and support him completely and accept his decision with respect and understanding. This is not an end, it is a new begining.

There are times we all wish for things to stay the same but change is inevitable and we believe it must be embraced as a gift, not as anything else. There are only positive feelings between us all and we will always remember the wonderful contributions he has made to this project.

We care for our brother Matt very much and wish him the best with everything.

-Thirty Seconds to Mars

Oh, I'm so sorry :( I'd feel so terrible if one of MCR left. Are you okay with it? I mean, obviously you must be pretty upset, but hey, he might have some good-looking kids xD

Sorry. That's not helping. *gives Ben&Jerry's*

Oh, I'm so sorry :( I'd feel so terrible if one of MCR left. Are you okay with it? I mean, obviously you must be pretty upset, but hey, he might have some good-looking kids xD

Sorry. That's not helping. *gives Ben&Jerry's*

lol well I was so crushed yesturday...Matt was a really really nice guy and he does have a gorgeous wife so I wish them the best...He was very shy but always so sweet...but yeah I'm going to be angry when I go to TOC and he won't be the bassist!!! I will miss all the amazing tattoos also haha

Lol wow xD I love Frank's tattoos, especially the 'HALLOWEEN' across his fingers and the 'N.J.' on the inside of his lip.

Really, I'm sorry. I recommend listening to Our Lady of Sorrows by MCR, it always cheers me up. That, or This Ain't A Scene by FOB.

Lol wow xD I love Frank's tattoos, especially the 'HALLOWEEN' across his fingers and the 'N.J.' on the inside of his lip.

Really, I'm sorry. I recommend listening to Our Lady of Sorrows by MCR, it always cheers me up. That, or This Ain't A Scene by FOB.

oh I've got my songs all lined up but thanks lol- a whole big load of Saosin who I fell head over heels for and can't wait to see them, but at this moment I'm listening to what I call the "very un-used used" song... All that I've got- it's actually amazing and I don't like them very much normally, I mean they are fine but I really don't want what they are saying about Bert to come true...because they say his looks arre turning inot Kurt Cobain- but his actions are getting him to a similar point if you know what I mean...oh thats another good anger or saddness song- Smells liek Teen Spirit- yeah Nirvana- the most amazing song...but the best song for anger/ depression is definetly- Pain by 3 days grace...

HAHAHAHA I was on INO yesterday and these girls were talking about how Bert looks like JESUS in one avatar xD And I had to agree. I almost fell off my chair laughing. You mean Kurt Cobain as in he may kill his girlfriend and go on drugs or something? o_O Wait, WAS Kurt Cobain on drugs?

I really don't get the clash between Bert and Gee. They were so cute. When I saw them kiss in Life on the Murder Scene, instead of thinking 'EWWW!' like I always do at that kinda stuff, I thought 'Aww, that's so cute' and then I was like 'o_O' straight after I thought it.

HAHAHAHA I was on INO yesterday and these girls were talking about how Bert looks like JESUS in one avatar xD And I had to agree. I almost fell off my chair laughing. You mean Kurt Cobain as in he may kill his girlfriend and go on drugs or something? o_O Wait, WAS Kurt Cobain on drugs?

I really don't get the clash between Bert and Gee. They were so cute. When I saw them kiss in Life on the Murder Scene, instead of thinking 'EWWW!' like I always do at that kinda stuff, I thought 'Aww, that's so cute' and then I was like 'o_O' straight after I thought it.
Kurt Cobain is who OD'd and no he didn't kill his gf- she was Courtney Love (still alive)another drug addict...Kurt was the lead singer for Nirvana...
This is Kurt:See the connection? Kurt was an amazing man though...Nirvana- you just can't comparebecause they certainly revolutionized rcok music to what it is today!!!
kurt_cobain.jpg

Oh I understand the fight perfectly between bert and Gee- but I'll pm that one to you!

Oh wait that was probably another dude then...I was watching Greatest Rock Deaths or something and this guy killed his girlfriend and then killed himself...or something.

Thanks for explaining the Bert/Gee thing. I still want them to be friends again though.

Back