My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Oh wait that was probably another dude then...I was watching Greatest Rock Deaths or something and this guy killed his girlfriend and then killed himself...or something.

Thanks for explaining the Bert/Gee thing. I still want them to be friends again though.

oh welcome yeah...it's upsetting. also I do know who you are talking about who killed his gf- don't remember the name, it was a long time ago though. Isn't it scary though how closely Bert not looks like Kurt- granted kurt was more gorgeous but got to love Berts eyes...what am I saying the men need/needed help and it never got through to Kurt which is so sad makes me want to cry just thinking about how amazing he was and his influence, but Bert should get the point too. He needs help, plain and simple!

It is sad about Bert and Gerard, but Gerard has a good group of other band friends who are clean. Granted the two of them were very close, but sadly it was for somewhat of the wrong reasons at the time.

Yeah Kurt was beautiful. I've never actually seen Bert's eyes close up. Must do.

I guess you're right about Bert and Gerard- they WERE close. But like you said, it never got through to Kurt. But Bert is ALIVE and here and he's still at it. Someone needs to stop him.

Yeah Kurt was beautiful. I've never actually seen Bert's eyes close up. Must do.

I guess you're right about Bert and Gerard- they WERE close. But like you said, it never got through to Kurt. But Bert is ALIVE and here and he's still at it. Someone needs to stop him.
Bert actually has incredble eyes ( they are kind of turqoius-blue), but its very hard to see sometimes lol...Problem I believe with Bert is for starters his best friend (Gerard) cleans up and he becomes more successful- his new album skyrockets, gains numerous previous unbelievers as fans,etc. But does Bert clean up? no...and he witnessed the positive change first hand. Secondly when people start calling you Kurt Cobain is magazines, tv, and all forms of media and public...sure it's primarily about he looks and sure thats a compliment, but there is another side to it that it is obvious everyone notices to. So Bert has examples of how and why to change, but he hasn't so it seems liek he has ignored all the advice and warnings, etc. He may never get it if by now the evidence which pretty much shot him in the face hasn't gotten to him already. It's a tragic story...

Heh. You're making me sad with all this stuff because it reminded me of the Gee-collapsing-in-front-of-the-tourbus thing. All I need to have me in tears is Disenchanted.

But yes, I must check out Bert's eyes. I DO see his side of it, but for God's sake, he should DO something about all of it and at least try to stop.

Heh. You're making me sad with all this stuff because it reminded me of the Gee-collapsing-in-front-of-the-tourbus thing. All I need to have me in tears is Disenchanted.

But yes, I must check out Bert's eyes. I DO see his side of it, but for God's sake, he should DO something about all of it and at least try to stop.

aww sorry for making you sad...well he came out of it so its bittersweet!

btw if you watch the all that i've got music video- you have a good view for a couple seconds of how pretty his eyes actually are...gosh I love rockstars haha

Aw, don't worry. I'm always sad about something or other nowadays.

I shall watch that video! *zooms to YouTube*
*sighs* Hail rockstars.

Aw, don't worry. I'm always sad about something or other nowadays.

I shall watch that video! *zooms to YouTube*
*sighs* Hail rockstars.

just something about them all...some of my friends who are all into that rap scene and w/e stupid stuff they listen to w/o meaning, they think I'm crazy...not so crazy when I go and meet all of them huh? When their rappers don't care about them...

Yeah, rappers are just stupid and brainless -_-' Not to sound stereotypical.

and illiterate...I wanted to cry watching mtv2 in the morning when I saw that new three 6 video- doe boy fresh or something like that- omg bring back rock music before the world forgets all meaning and literacy in this world.

True. The only rap I can remotely stand is Switch by Will Smith.

Will is cool- got to love Wild Wild West- that movie 1st pg 13 i ever saw- i was 7 lol...good times, and yeah I know all the words to that song. I can sometimes bare Kayne, or the Naz song at the end of blood diamond- but thats all and thats me being tolerant, not being happy with what I'm watching. Try though watching the fuse TOC weekend for 6 hours and still some of the band videos that are shown throughout the shows- screamers, throughout their songs, w/e band it was alexisonfire, etc etc.-that is better than all the "in" stuff these days!

Will is awesome! Though I'm not in love with him like my friend. My fave films with him in are I, Robot; The Pursuit of Happyness and MIB (of course)

We don't get Fuse here so I don't know!

Will is awesome! Though I'm not in love with him like my friend. My fave films with him in are I, Robot; The Pursuit of Happyness and MIB (of course)

We don't get Fuse here so I don't know!

oh Fuse is the best music channel on tv in my opinion. It is basically all rock, metl, alternative, punk, etc. like 3% rap ever- thats basically only when something is themed for it- other htna that it's just tons of the stuff we love. MTV- it's a toss up what you get and lately- mtv, mtv2, mtv hits, etc. its mostly what is "in" which unfortunetly is waht we DO NOT like haha! I know I'm biased, but I cannnot understand the love for the meaningless, women degrading stuff that the wrold have grown to love. I obiovusly may not be able to see clealy because I just can't see it at all!

I usually watch Kerrang!, but sometimes that has terrible rap on it too. Like Akon's Smack That- I can't STAND it.

omg my best friend who loves all the bands I do, who I ride with, who I thoguht I converted away from that music- since she is now my concert going person too, well that was her ringtone...no worries I got her to change it to voices by saosin thank goodness! Alright I already let you know in hte pm that I am leaving for tonight! Much love!

Hey Eve, PM me when you come on, m'kay?
xxx

I'm on and pming...btw remember when we talked about what did that X mean on jared's gloves, or Gerard's forhead...I'm pretty sure I know what it was...you know the term "straight edge" someone who is heavily into hardcore punk rock music, etc. who usually abstains from many medications, drugs, intercourse, and sometimes are vegetarians too...yeah I think that's what they were going for because a lot of rockers consider themselves straight edge, it's a philosophy of some sort...you think that could be it because the X is a sign of it...?

Last edited:
hey everyone hows it going? hey eve did ur friend get her camera back from the concert?well im going to taste of chaos....hopefully.its on friday and i still dont hav tickets lol.im waiting because my friends need to ask their parents but im super excited!!!! and i was watchin rap yesterday.this is why im hot, u aint cause u not... lol :)

hey everyone hows it going? hey eve did ur friend get her camera back from the concert?well im going to taste of chaos....hopefully.its on friday and i still dont hav tickets lol.im waiting because my friends need to ask their parents but im super excited!!!! and i was watchin rap yesterday.this is why im hot, u aint cause u not... lol :)

haha yeah my friend got her camera back but of course there arent' pictures on it! oh well next time...my TOC is in so long omg...im so so so stocked to see Saosin, Chiodos, and obviously 30 again... 17 days for me though...btw one of my echelon friends is going to be at your show lol!

oh and thanks to who you all know as tweetsie...you will all like this, it's a very mature look for them, I'm proud- if it doesnt open for you the first time, exit out and then just click on it again...that's what happened to me

Last edited:
I was just going to post the link to that :)

It's so beautiful. So heart wrenchingly beautiful. I nearly cried. I'm so proud of my boys...
Sorry, I'm having one of those moments.

Back