My Chemical Romance Fan Club

I almost got it... them mah mum got mad at it so then i didnt get it... but i will *evil laugh* Oh yes... i will *More evil laughing*

lol you do that the you go and get it your self that is whati had to do... well i bought it with my own money that i got 4 Christmas but it still is my money aint it??? lol just playing bu tyeah i got it with my own money.....

I hate to say it, but I kinda wanna go to a show now.
Because Gerard got a LITTLE bit better at singing.
A LITTLE!
But right now I'm trying to achieve going to a Hit the Lights show in March and another one I want to go to for Cute Is What We Aim For in April.
So, no time for MCR. Hahhaha.
I'm so mean.:rolleyes: :p

Gerard did not get a LITTLE better! His vocals totally improved since Revenge, he sings more than screams now. But I do so like the screams on Bullets and Revenge :D

Gerard did not get a LITTLE better! His vocals totally improved since Revenge, he sings more than screams now. But I do so like the screams on Bullets and Revenge :D

NO!
Not record vocals.
Lollerz.
I mean live vocals.
Gerard really cuoldn't sing like he could on record. He was totally and completely flat. And.. I'm a singer and therefore picky, but even I admit he got better about singing on key.

I meant the records AND live- he's really gotten better.

But I kind of have to agree with the live thing, he's carrying the high notes better now.

I meant the records AND live- he's really gotten better.

But I kind of have to agree with the live thing, he's carrying the high notes better now.

Yeah!
There we go. So now I'd pay to see them live, because I just have this eternal respect for Frankie.
:D But I wouldn't pay as much to see them as they'd charge.
But I have cute is what we aim for TONIGHT!
And I'm so excited.
I lurve Shaanty.
And they're with All Time Low who are just.. yeah.. they're just adorable. Haha.
And This Providence who are good too.
So yes, I'm excited about that for now.. but back to MCR:
I would pay to see them because I like them.
But I wouldn't pay 40 like they'd charge.

im going to two now... :s.... on the 22nd of march and the 30th... there both standing...

are you kidding me!?!!?!?!!?? you got floor for both concerts!?!??!?!?? luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! i have these really bad seats cause they ran out on the first day :( but i mite be able to get floor if my friend sells his extra to me. so ur going to the ones with rise agaisnt then? cause if u are....ur even luckierrrrrrrrrrrr! the concert im going to has muse as the opening act.i like muse but i LOVE rise against :)

Hey Everyone! I am back from my trip and I missed you all haha! So my friend attended the MCR/Rise Against concert...I got about 30 calls during it and everytime she called I could only hear static...but during famous last words I heard a tiny bit...I still have not officially spoken to her since my school was canceled today and she isn't online yet, but I will bring back updates...also very sadly they took her camera away at the doors, hopefully she got it back...I will have more updates later, all I know now though was that it was pretty awesome!

are you kidding me!?!!?!?!!?? you got floor for both concerts!?!??!?!?? luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! i have these really bad seats cause they ran out on the first day :( but i mite be able to get floor if my friend sells his extra to me. so ur going to the ones with rise agaisnt then? cause if u are....ur even luckierrrrrrrrrrrr! the concert im going to has muse as the opening act.i like muse but i LOVE rise against :)
OMG swap! ive seen muse and they are AWSOME!!!! i dont know who is supporting... ill find out when i get there lol

Yeah!
There we go. So now I'd pay to see them live, because I just have this eternal respect for Frankie.
:D But I wouldn't pay as much to see them as they'd charge.
But I have cute is what we aim for TONIGHT!
And I'm so excited.
I lurve Shaanty.
And they're with All Time Low who are just.. yeah.. they're just adorable. Haha.
And This Providence who are good too.
So yes, I'm excited about that for now.. but back to MCR:
I would pay to see them because I like them.
But I wouldn't pay 40 like they'd charge.

I have an eternal respect for Gerard. It seems a bit typical, but I idolise and love him. He's my hero.

I'll stop being a drama queen now.

Anyway, hope ya had fun at Cute Is What We Aim For! Tell us how it went =)

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I hate Muse -_-' I don't care if Gerard likes them, I don't care if I'm mobbed now for saying that, but yeah...

i looooooooooooooooooooooooove muse lol. but each to there own... im not going to mob you for not haveing the same likes as me lol

i looooooooooooooooooooooooove muse lol. but each to there own... im not going to mob you for not haveing the same likes as me lol

i love muse too do you have their CD black holes and revelations?

Hey Everyone! I am back from my trip and I missed you all haha! So my friend attended the MCR/Rise Against concert...I got about 30 calls during it and everytime she called I could only hear static...but during famous last words I heard a tiny bit...I still have not officially spoken to her since my school was canceled today and she isn't online yet, but I will bring back updates...also very sadly they took her camera away at the doors, hopefully she got it back...I will have more updates later, all I know now though was that it was pretty awesome!

welcome Back!!! you missed me wow:eek: there's a first for you....j/k that sucksthat you could only hear static and that she got her cam taken away... i woulda killed to be able to go and take pics... ooh you are soo lucky that skool was cancelled mine won't... i wish it was though... oh well glad your back!:D

More updates from the concert this past Sat- another girl from my school bought a camera inside because that was they only way you could take pictures and hopefully I can get my hands on them sometime soon!

I have an eternal respect for Gerard. It seems a bit typical, but I idolise and love him. He's my hero.

I'll stop being a drama queen now.

Anyway, hope ya had fun at Cute Is What We Aim For! Tell us how it went =)

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I hate Muse -_-' I don't care if Gerard likes them, I don't care if I'm mobbed now for saying that, but yeah...

Mkay.
I'm going to tell you how it went.
I met Jeff from Cute. YAYYY!!! =D
I also met some guy from This Providence and some guy from All Time Low randomly gave me a high five. I didn't want to leave him hanging so yeah...
Erm erm.. it was fun. Really really fun except some kid in a green shirt really wanted to mosh so he did and that wasn't fun. But we (my friend and I) used the mosh pit to our advantage and ran across to get closer to the stage. Hahaha. :rolleyes:

Oooooh. Muse. Tough subject for me. I personally think Muse just gets boring after a while. Their music is really really repetitive and too much of a bad imitation of coldplay in my eyes. But I mean, each band is really its' own, it's just how we see them.

Mkay.
I'm going to tell you how it went.
I met Jeff from Cute. YAYYY!!! =D
I also met some guy from This Providence and some guy from All Time Low randomly gave me a high five. I didn't want to leave him hanging so yeah...
Erm erm.. it was fun. Really really fun except some kid in a green shirt really wanted to mosh so he did and that wasn't fun. But we (my friend and I) used the mosh pit to our advantage and ran across to get closer to the stage. Hahaha. :rolleyes:

Oooooh. Muse. Tough subject for me. I personally think Muse just gets boring after a while. Their music is really really repetitive and too much of a bad imitation of coldplay in my eyes. But I mean, each band is really its' own, it's just how we see them.

It's funny to see everyone talking about Muse, because other current bands really respect them...and many of those bands go on to say how Muse needs more recognition...even MCR, they are into them (especially Mikey I believe)...I never really listened to Muse personally (I have seen a music video of theirs on fuse though), but it's pretty evident that many bands highly respect them!

Back