My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Lol yeah- his tatts are so awesum! =O I want them lol

i already planned a tattoo that I am going to get when im 18 because you have to go with a parent otherwise...but yeah Im definetley getting the KH heart with the 30 glyphics inside! but yeah Frank has some sick tattoos- not liek Mikey's as in the same one Alicia has because let's say they split- its so big its hard to remove and or cover up!

I like Mikey and Alicia's tatts =/

Yeah I decided long ago that I'm going to get one when I'm 18- probably MCR related.

I like Mikey and Alicia's tatts =/

Yeah I decided long ago that I'm going to get one when I'm 18- probably MCR related.

yeah that's cool...got to love tattoos- so yeah my friend is seeing them 2 weeks from sunday- yup that's right...yeah slightly jealous but im going to be in florida so it's no big deal...i think im going to try doing lollapalooza or something this year to see everyone together- because the line up for warped tour doesn't look as good this year, but I don't know if I am showing or not during lollapalooza...we will see one thing is for sure though that I am definetly going to the VMA's this year!

Jeez, I'm beginning to think I'll never see MCR- they're playing here next month and I couldn't get tickets. I was NOT a happy bunny. I was a depressed one that was near to tears.

Hope your friend enjoys her/himself!

Jeez, I'm beginning to think I'll never see MCR- they're playing here next month and I couldn't get tickets. I was NOT a happy bunny. I was a depressed one that was near to tears.

Hope your friend enjoys her/himself!

herself lol...yeah Im happy thoguh that MCR rocks will get to see them though- you will get to go once day dont worry they will be around for a while...

Heh, it can also be called an unhealthy obsession....
But I don't suffer from it, I enjoy every second (that is so old +__+)!

Heh, it can also be called an unhealthy obsession....
But I don't suffer from it, I enjoy every second (that is so old +__+)!
yeah obsession isn't a bad thing until you hate it...but its obvious none of us who obsess here hate it so there it is people...the reason why there are healthy obsessions!

Try the time when I got bored and was searching google for things- and the second item that came up was my post on here...wow talk about running around in circles...haha

today's fuse viewers choice countdown was pretty happy - i was bored I watched the whole thing lol: #2- 30, and #1 was MCR so yeah actually all of the bands were really good, but still I wasl ike ok who is going to beat them...and when it was famous last words, I was thinking, ok if it had to be something this is good haha!

hey princey i loooooovvvvveeeeeeee your sig!!!! i was watchin their halloween performance the other day on aol. and i love ur drawing too! omg its so funny how we all have moved on from the skandar and will obsessions....lol and yay new member! :) and famous last words was numero uno on tminus rock!!!

My mum never knows my obsessions because she would go mad if she found out I liked older guys...or guys in general.

hahaha that is the same freakin thing here except it is my dad who hates it my mom dont care....

lol i love how u spell coinkydink soo kool.... wow i havent been on in a long time i missed u even though noone misses me....lol

princey i love your new siggy....it really goes well with the quote under it.....!

Last edited:
BRUISER I MISSED YOU! =) *hugs*

Thanks! The quote is from 'My Way Home is Through You' which is my current obsession by MCR.

heii guys!. I know this has absolutley nothing to but..just wanted you to know.. lol.. my best friend and I were watching the Ghost of You video the other day... it made me cry! lol .... you know what other song usually makes me cry? cancer. its like soooo sad...:eek:

Back