My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Don't worry we weren't accusing you! She was just warning you- it all comes with the love of the band... I mentioned above that I think guys in bands are gorgeously hot (Jonny in Kill Hannah, Jared in 30, Mikey in MCR), but we just try to refrain from saying things and we all seem to agree that the music comes first...don't worry about it seriously lol we were just letting you know!

[yeih!!] thanx srry i over reacted im pretty much like that ;one second i am all sad the next i am jumping up and down yelling i am happy lol!:D

-----I am listening to *this is how I disappear*:p

=O I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry.....

I totally didn't mean it like that! I just get all defensive if the first thing people say about MCR is that one of the members are hot.

But yeah, I admit I have a thing for Gerard, but it comes AFTER the music. Sorry if you misunderstood.....wow I feel so mean lol

I totally didn't mean it like that! I just get all defensive if the first thing people say about MCR is that one of the members are hot.

But yeah, I admit I have a thing for Gerard, but it comes AFTER the music. Sorry if you misunderstood.....wow I feel so mean lol

lol... we can kinda tell that u have a thing for Gerard *i have a think 4 Gerard after the music* i mean who dont besides the Haters... all i have here*like where i am at* r Haters...but yeah...lol umm...lol i am listening to famous last words like right now... *my fave song right now along with totty* it'll change in like 2 days though...lol

lol... we can kinda tell that u have a thing for Gerard *i have a think 4 Gerard after the music* i mean who dont besides the Haters... all i have here*like where i am at* r Haters...but yeah...lol umm...lol i am listening to famous last words like right now... *my fave song right now along with totty* it'll change in like 2 days though...lol

famous last words is a great song...but for MCR my favorite song of theirs has to be the ghost of you...it's just classic and I love the sound of it because gerard really hits the high notes and it sounds really great...fav song of all time though- maybe...I think it's a sheer tie between Battle of One by 30 and Black Poison Blood by KH...yeah I guess that's it but I could never chose lol!

But yeah, I admit I have a thing for Gerard, but it comes AFTER the music. Sorry if you misunderstood.....wow I feel so mean lol[/QUOT

oh! dont worry as i said i overreact so.. dont worry!:D

famous last words is an inspriring song and a great video. i love gerard's facial expressions :) andi love ghost of you too. and im so happy mcr added more tour dates!!! i'll be able too see them in april!

famous last words is an inspriring song and a great video. i love gerard's facial expressions :) andi love ghost of you too. and im so happy mcr added more tour dates!!! i'll be able too see them in april!

u r soo lucky my parents will never well let me rephrase that... wont let me go to a MCR concert... unless i can talk my mom in to going w/ me

oh that's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you that you will able to see them...the first time I saw 30- i kept thinking omg there is no way they are 3 feet in front of me (yup waited like 9 hours freezing cold for front standing room lol- all worth it!!!)...so yeah you have to let us all know how that goes!

My mum is a Hater *hisses* Plus she will never take me now that I've performed average in my exams.

I LOVELOVELOVE Ghost of You- it's so beautiful and I love the sound. Famous Last Words is haunting but there's something that just pulls you into it.

Yay Mar has come over to the dark...I mean, MCR...side! Do you want to join the club? =D

EDIT: I LOVE your sig btw- Amy Lee is so gorgeous. Did you know she's getting married?

Yes I would!!! I would like to join! :)

I KNOW!! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!! Yeah, she got engaged! I'm so happy for her! :)

YEAH!! That's him lol. I think he was the one that inspired Good Enough..which is such a beautiful song.

Back