Narnia Merchandise

I found the figures at Disney store, I bought both sets of The Battle (both the good and bad side). they had the figures there also, but they cost $13 a piece. I'll wait until they go on sale before I buy all 6. I would love to find a Narnia puzzle (haven't done that since I was a girl). I will buy the Narnia game for Xbox, though I will have little time to play it. Supposedly it's a gorgeous game, and you get to choose what character you play.

Valkyrie said:
I found the figures at Disney store, I bought both sets of The Battle (both the good and bad side). they had the figures there also, but they cost $13 a piece. I'll wait until they go on sale before I buy all 6. I would love to find a Narnia puzzle (haven't done that since I was a girl). I will buy the Narnia game for Xbox, though I will have little time to play it. Supposedly it's a gorgeous game, and you get to choose what character you play.
they cost $13.00 a piece?
they only cost me $9.50 each and i bought them all at once!

ohhh! they had this book with like magnets from the movie!
but i don't want magnets! for what reason?
well the last thing i got was my mega blocks *does victory dance* :eek:

WHOOOHOOO!
I went to thee diney store.
Pre-ordered Narnia. Got a free movie poster.
AND THEN GOT A DETAILED SUSAN!
Oh, AND THEY SHOULD MAKE A NARNIA SCENE IT.

.:susan.the.gentle:. said:
WHOOOHOOO!
I went to thee diney store.
Pre-ordered Narnia. Got a free movie poster.
AND THEN GOT A DETAILED SUSAN!
Oh, AND THEY SHOULD MAKE A NARNIA SCENE IT.
i preordered it at bereans! :D ;)
but i didn't get anything, well not til the movie comes out!
if they make a narnia scene it it would only consist of this one movie! they should make one but not til later! ya know?

Back