So...Who's On Now XVI

I'm on for like two seconds before I start school. But I just wanted to say that last night my mom had to have the computer so I couldn't even say bye :(

How is work going? Have your knee's gotton better?

I go back on Tuesday. Which is toooo soon considering the amount of work I still need to do lol.

ok so me and my friend were going to crave pumpkins which I really wanted to do, but then she deiced that we'd do something with some of are other friends. But we could just do that so she decided to invite this guy over and I didn't really want him over and it wasn't ever her house so she really shouldn't have done it. And he came over, but we couldn't go inside so I felt really bad for him and the friends whose house it was is really at all of us when it wasn't all of are faults, and the one who started it all doesn't ever care. And it's making me feel REALLY terrible, and I might start cry and I really don't want to!!!

no she was mad so she just went in her house.

And it feels like it partly my fault to. Like I could have stopped it or something.

It sounds like your friend was going to invite them no matter what you thought. It's not your fault.

I have to go though. I'm about to fall asleep. I'm completely wiped out. I hope everything works out for you Is. Keep me updated okay? *hugs*

Back