Twilight Princess Inn RPG

By all things holy... Ali thought looking down at the thing as it mirrored her. "I...er..." She wanted to poke it with a spoon or something, but all the silverware had been cleared. "What exactly is that thing?" It chirped a little.

By all things holy... Ali thought looking down at the thing as it mirrored her. "I...er..." She wanted to poke it with a spoon or something, but all the silverware had been cleared. "What exactly is that thing?" It chirped a little.
"Whatever it is, it's certainly..." Laina couldn't think of a word that would be able to describe the little creature.

Sheera laughed, as the thing settled on her shoulder. "I do not know exactly what it is, but it does make good traveling company." she said, and it smiled, mirroring a old chap who was not very pretty a couple tables away.

"Can it talk?" Ali was amazed by the thing. Never in all her days had she encountered such a thing. It was a true wonder.

Aries shrugged again. Her eyes followed the guard as he left, half of her hoped he'd need her services, after all, she needed money, but the man had a greasy feel about him. Returning her attention to Henry she said "I took to the road when I was ten. I did what I could to learn skills for life. I didn't keep track of the days, they were--unimportant. I started keeping track of the days again when I went back through my town--call it sentimental--if Mercenary's have sentiments..."

"Can it talk?" Ali was amazed by the thing. Never in all her days had she encountered such a thing. It was a true wonder.

Sheera shook her head. "No, but it listens. And they are most loyal to those it considers fiends. She smiled. "He started to follow me on my way here. So, I told him he could come along, and he did. Never left me since then." she stated, and watched as it morphed into Ali, walking around on the table.

"I believe everyone has sentiments, even mercenaries." Henry said. "Is it really possible for a person to be completely untouched by memories of one kind or another."
It must be some life to live on the road, Henry thought, At least to live as Aries does.

Watching a smaller version of herself walk around the table was a bit odd, but still Ali cracked a smile. She held out her hand to see if Morph would come to her.

Robert paid a stable boy five coppers to talk to the mercenary. With any luck she would be outside in a minute or two to talk to him about Ali.

"There is a man in the stables wanted to see you," The stable boy said to the mercenary woman. The exchange was not lost on Ali. She raised her eyebrows and completely ignored Morph, Sheera, and Laina as she watched the boy talking to the woman. The woman was probably some sort of hired assassin or merc. No doubt this was Robert's work.

Watching a smaller version of herself walk around the table was a bit odd, but still Ali cracked a smile. She held out her hand to see if Morph would come to her...

..."There is a man in the stables wanted to see you," The stable boy said to the mercenary woman. The exchange was not lost on Ali. She raised her eyebrows and completely ignored Morph, Sheera, and Laina as she watched the boy talking to the woman. The woman was probably some sort of hired assassin or merc. No doubt this was Robert's work.
IC: "What is it?" Laina asked, following the eyes of the stranger towards another woman who was sitting a few tables away. "He must be talking about that soldier," Laina mumbled, reading the stable boy's lips.

Aries nodded, to the stable and dismissed him. Turning to Henry she said "I'm needed, would you mind watching my pack?" With that said Aries stood and walked outside. She went into the stable and looked down the row of horses, she didn't see anyone....Well, she'd wait.

The stable boy had done his job. The mercernary cmae out of the inn into the stables and stood waiting for Robert. He emerged from the stall that held his horse.

"You are a mercernary if I'm not mistaken, correct?" She nodded, "Are you looking for work here?"

Ali lifted her hand and brought Morph to closer to her face. "Well hello there, Morph." She used the her index finger on her other hand to scratch Morph's head.

The stable boy had done his job. The mercernary cmae out of the inn into the stables and stood waiting for Robert. He emerged from the stall that held his horse.

"You are a mercernary if I'm not mistaken, correct?" She nodded, "Are you looking for work here?"

Ali lifted her hand and brought Morph to closer to her face. "Well hello there, Morph." She used the her index finger on her other hand to scratch Morph's head.

Morph smiled, flaoating up to her face, nudging her friendly, and hiccuping.

Morph smiled, flaoating up to her face, nudging her friendly, and hiccuping.
IC: Laina giggled slightly at the hiccup. Then she noticed out of the corner of her eye that the other girl was gone.

OOC: Ooh, now I don't know if I want to stay at the table and play with Morph, or if I want to go and practice my 'reconnaissance' skills...

IC: Laina giggled slightly at the hiccup. Then she noticed out of the corner of her eye that the other girl was gone.

OOC: Ooh, now I don't know if I want to stay at the table and play with Morph, or if I want to go and practice my 'reconnaissance' skills...

ooc: lol.

ic: Sheera suddenly looked up, her eyes glazed over. "Morph." she said, and the blob looked over to her, coming swiftly. "I need to go for now." she saiod, hurriedly, standing from her chair.

Sheera jumped up and was gone before Ali could say anything. Now what was that about? she thought, watching Sheera hurry away. She looked to Laina hoping she had some answers.

Aries looked the man up and down. Finally she said "Yes, if I can find work to my taste here."

Back