Your Favourite Film.

1.star wars.Yeah,i'm a geek.:rolleyes:

2.heck,Because of winn-dixie!Great story about a girl and her dog.:)

3.Second chances.It's about a girl and her horse ginger.

4.Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.A great story about loyalty!:cool:

There's others.That's all I can think of right now.

I can only say my top movie of 2008, because frankly, there is waaaaaaay too many to list (in fact, I'll list my top three of 2008, as there is waaaay to many to list)

The Dark Knight
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Slumdog Millionaire

One of my favorite movies has to be Back to the Future III. I really enjoyed the first two movies, and I loved the look into the future that part II gave us, but for some reason, the dramatic overhauling of the entire locale into a Western location struck my fancy for whatever reason.

I guess I'm just a cowboy at heart. :p

One of my favorite movies has to be Back to the Future III. I really enjoyed the first two movies, and I loved the look into the future that part II gave us, but for some reason, the dramatic overhauling of the entire locale into a Western location struck my fancy for whatever reason.

I guess I'm just a cowboy at heart. :p

My brother-in-law has all the Back to the FUtures movies and has them all memorized, word for word...or so I'm told by my sister. I've never cared to watch them so I don't care to find out, but I don't doubt it. :rolleyes:

I really love the "Kara no Kyoukai" movies.
There's 5 so far...5 that have been English subbed anyway since they haven't been released in America yet. =P

The 2nd film "Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 1)" is probably my favorite one so far. <3

my favorite movie that a hard one I love so many of them. here are my top ten list.

1. The Last of the mochicans
2. all narna movies lww and pc.
3. all star wars movies
4. all terminator movies including the tv show sarah conner cronicles
5. all star trek movies including all the spin off shows on tv.
6. all xmen movies actialy all dc comic movies like fantasic 4, hulk,spiderman, dare devil, elctra, iron man, etc.
7. sound of music
8. hans christian anderson with danny kay I love danny kay movies he was sooo funny!!
9. wizard of oz
10. princess bride.
:D
10 1/2 beauty and the beast disney movies actully I love old movies of disney like snow white, cinderella, sleeping beuaty, all the one i grew up with .
I couldnt forget them !!

my favourite film is "Roman Holiday", with Audrey Hepburne and Gregory Peck...I think that most of you know this film...and also "The cronicles of Narnia:prince Caspian":eek:

my favourite film is "Roman Holiday", with Audrey Hepburne and Gregory Peck...I think that most of you know this film...and also "The cronicles of Narnia:prince Caspian":eek:

"Roman Holiday" is a lovely movie! :D Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck are two of my favorite actors/actresses. It's so sweet, and the setting is really nice, too.

Many good films. Some favourites are

Sound of Music
Pride and Prejudice
Schildler's list
Pelle the Conquerer (Danish film that won an Oscar)
Hamlet (By Kenneth Branagh)

And the funniest: Spaceballs (by Mel Brooks) :D

Last but not least
the Narnia films of course
:)

Hehee... Spaceballs! Good choice.

Barf... Use the Schwartz and... emh, Pizza the Hutt ate himself. XP

Mmhmh... my top movie of all? That'll be hard, but first I'll begin with my favourite non-disney animated movies.

An American Tail: Fievel Goes to West
The Brave Little Toaster
Princess Mononoke
The Grave of the Fireflies
Akira
Animatrix

Back