Camp Rock

Trevor threw his bag onto his bunk and sank down onto the covers. He gazes around the cabin. *empty* He got up and peered out through the screen door down onto the lake. He walked out of the bunk and down towards the cafeteria. Gazing at the kids around him he grabbed a sandwich and sat down at a table by a large window looking out onto the lake.

" What to do here " He asked looking around the cafeteria. Everyone sat off into their own click. " Me, by myself, i must look like a dork " he said to himself staring at his half eaten sandwich.

Tangy look at the guy coming over to sit down as she put her lunch down at the same table. He looked uncomfortable, like she had earlier that morning.
"hey there," she said smiling

Tangy look at the guy coming over to sit down as she put her lunch down at the same table. He looked uncomfortable, like she had earlier that morning.
"hey there," she said smiling

He turned to her. " Hey " he said smiling. " I havent seen you around before, whats your name " he asked.

He looked over at the other girl, " Hello, no. im new here " He said to KIM.

ooc; just name a type of music. I'm in Classic Rock and Kim is in hip-hop

ic; "yeah, I'm Tangerine, people call me Tangy for short though, and you are?"

Kim look back at her new friend with a smile on her face.
" Yeah, he didn't tell you that he had a sister?,"She ask, rolling her eyes.

Imogen smiled back, slightly ashamed. "No," she admitted. She wasn't going to mention that she had not one, but five siblings.

She turned to Jimmy. "That would be amazing!"

ooc: By the way, my character's name is pronounced "Imm-I-ghyn", not "Imm-oh-gen". Just in case you were wondering.

" Oh, I wonder why he doesn't did that before,"She said, with a sigh. She look over at Jimmy with a weak smile now on her face" We in the Rythm cabin,"She told him, with a light laugh. Kim turn back to her friend" Were is he? any way I haven't seen, him like all day," She ask.

he smiled and said " so what cabin you in and what do you want to focus on first songs or music theory"

"Well...first...I dunno, really. I know nothing about gutair, to tell the truth," Imogen told Jimmy. Turning to Kim, she said, "I only saw him in the Office. He said we'd could meet up at dinner. Maybe he went to his cabin."

Back