Enchanted

Thought you'd left the club, SirG!! :p

I really like your variation.... I sing the original! :D

Do you have the soundtrack? I got it on Saturday(finally!) and I love it! Even the instrumental tracks are beautiful!!

I do own the Enchanted soundtrack and I love it! Infact I was listening to it today. :D

I Can't wait for the DVD release.

*Begins singing "How does she know that you love her...

Ps. NarnianPrincess what is your favorite song from Enchanted Soundtrack?

LOL! I loved the movie, but walked away with a bit of discontent in my own world after seeing it. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Where are the princes when I need them? LOL

I Can't wait for the DVD release.
Me too! I thought that they should have released it on Valentines Day! :p

*Begins singing "How does she know that you love her...
Ps. NarnianPrincess what is your favorite song from Enchanted Soundtrack?
Oh boy! That's hard. I think my favorite vocal is either True Love's Kiss or That's how you Know(but I also like So Close). My favorite instrumental is Storybook Ending and Enchanted Suite. How about you?
And you can call me Alaina if you want, it's shorter to type! :p

LOL! I loved the movie, but walked away with a bit of discontent in my own world after seeing it. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Where are the princes when I need them? LOL
Totally hear you on that one Julie!!

Except that I know God does have my Prince Charming... I just have to wait on His timing. :)

I totally know what you mean. I left the theater after seeing it feeling the same way.
Same here, only instead I was tapping Gabe's arm and saying (at the part where Giselle starts singing in Central park) "Do you know how much I've always wanted to do that!!?"

I just think it would be awesome to start singing at the top of your lungs, in the middle of town, and not have people giving you weird looks! :p

I love central Park, It's such a nice place. Heck I love New York City. :)

Ps. I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: LWW in theaters in New York City.

I've never been to New York City. I've been to Chicago though. Did you live there at one time of just visit?

I saw LWW in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma! :p Wow, huh? Buy hey, it's a great movie where ever you watch it! :cool:

I lived in New Jersey which is just train trip away from New York. So yeah we visted there often.

Oaklahoma awesome! One of my best friends lives there.

I just saw Amy Adamson (isn't that her name?) performing one of the songs from "Enchanted" on the Oscars. It was the work song, or something. Did anyone else see it? And I think they're doing another song from the movie later on...

Exactly when is this movie supposed to come out on DVD? I'm looking foward to seeing it. :)

Oaklahoma awesome! One of my best friends lives there.
How sweet of you to say, thank you! ;)
(Just kidding, SirG! But I think Oklahoma is pretty nice too! Which end of the state does your friend live in? I might know them!)

I just saw Amy Adamson (isn't that her name?) performing one of the songs from "Enchanted" on the Oscars. It was the work song, or something. Did anyone else see it? And I think they're doing another song from the movie later on...

Exactly when is this movie supposed to come out on DVD? I'm looking foward to seeing it.
Yes, that's her name.
I didn't see the Oscars. I didn't even know that she was up for one, did she get it? (I hope!) I know that she is up for a Golden Globe too.
It would have been Happy Working Song.

"It's such fun to hum a happy working song!
Mmumm, a happy working song!
Oh how strange a place to be,
till Edward comes for me,
my heart is sighing!
Still, as long as I am here,
I guess a new experince could be worth trying,
Hey! Keep drying!"

I have the soundtrack! :cool:

Anyway, It comes out on DVD March 18th and I can't wait! :D I think you'll enjoy it too NATL. :)

Let's stay on topic. For other chat purposes we have a lovely chat room on Narniafans.com...it's a fun place to be when it's crowded.

I got a kick out of how she'd make the dresses out of the curtains, sheets, etc....it was a cute movie. I did always wonder about the shopping spree though. What in the world did he say when he got the final bill for it all?

Let's stay on topic. For other chat purposes we have a lovely chat room on Narniafans.com...it's a fun place to be when it's crowded.
Yes ma'am.
(I wish my protection would let me go to the chat room!)

I got a kick out of how she'd make the dresses out of the curtains, sheets, etc....it was a cute movie.
I really liked that too! I loved the first dress that she made. It was so pretty.
I did always wonder about the shopping spree though. What in the world did he say when he got the final bill for it all?
I know what he said.... :)

"That's how she knows, I love her! That how she knows, I'm her's! Because I let her use my other credit card, then admired how she looked that ev'ning! "

Thats what he said... um, sang. ;) :p

By the way, her name is actually Amy Adams, I was mistaken.

Last edited:
Back