Peter's horse or Ed's horse?

Howd this fave horse thread end up into a "who do you think is prettier anna or georgie" lmbo lol *laughing* i think that the only reason I personally liked the brown horse was b/c what he sauid was fuinny:p

hey i so recon phillip cause he talks and he is brown like my horse except my horse is called skander hehehehehehehehehahahahahaha
thats for real too !!!!!!
hey everyone have a great day
i still have to clean my damn room :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if only skander would come and pick me up and we would fly away and live happily ever after :rolleyes: :)

i think that anna is pretty she has beautiful eyes and real nice hair and a big smile (which is good)
and she is tall
georgie is a real cute/pretty girl ;) :D

peter: come here boy st st st
beaver:well i aint gonna smell it if thats wat u want!!!!
:p :D :)
peter :the beaver says he knows about the faun
susan: he is a beaver he shouldnt be saying ANYTHING!!!!!!

anyway how did whos horse do u like better come into who is prettier anna or georgie cause im LOST!!!!!! :confused:

Lol! Even I who answered the who's prettier question have no clue! :p But um...going along with that, how tall is Anna anyway?

I like both!!! I like the unicorn because it is a magnificent animal. I like Phillip because he talks!!! They are soo cool!!! :D

Unicorn!

Unicorn!! Unicorns are just so beautiful, majestic, and magical.

Plus the horse who played the unicorn, that gorgeous Spanish Andulusian, is just stunning!

iheartsk said:
peter: come here boy st st st
beaver:well i aint gonna smell it if thats wat u want!!!!
:p :D :)
peter :the beaver says he knows about the faun
susan: he is a beaver he shouldnt be saying ANYTHING!!!!!!

anyway how did whos horse do u like better come into who is prettier anna or georgie cause im LOST!!!!!! :confused:

thats what i said
the person just bluntly asked the question out of no where

Narnian_Blade said:
Peter's unicorn was awsome. So beautiful. I don't think it dies though. Because in the movie, it starts to get back up.

The unicorn doesn't die, you can see it in the scene when the Pevensies get crowned. i cried when it was shot by Ginnabrik. The guy who plays Ginnabrik is also the main oompa loompa in the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. aslo another great movie.
The horse that was used for the unicorn is the some one that plays Shadow Fax in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

-Full of useless infornation

narnian@heart said:
actually will did use a bridle when riding the "unicorn", it was just clear so that it appeared that he was not using one.

i'd have to pick philip as my favourite because he has so much personality.

it would have been totally awesome if unicorns lived for an extremely long time and that the unicorn peter was riding was jewel from the last battle

are you sure they used a bridle??? it had some close ups and i didn't see one................hummmm
anyway yeah i love the unicorn the best! that would be AWESOMEif it was really jewel! soooooooooooo cool...but i kinda doubt it...but maybe. i mean they could live a really logn time or something!

longliveaslan said:
are you sure they used a bridle??? it had some close ups and i didn't see one................hummmm
anyway yeah i love the unicorn the best! that would be AWESOMEif it was really jewel! soooooooooooo cool...but i kinda doubt it...but maybe. i mean they could live a really logn time or something!

actually, there was no bridle. it is possible to control a horse without one. i do it a lot. voice and leg controls tell the horse what to do.

-I <3 Will

Back